Lliga | Round 10: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-1

eaman

3-0 Barca, no problem, guaranteed victory for you, if joke teams such as CSKVA and Levante can run all over us, you dont even have to put in effort to win this game.

This Classico isnt even a competitive game, because Perez decided that it wouldnt be in the summer, so im not even going to be upset regardless of scoreline, this game was decided a long time ago.

Well there you are with your jinxing comment. Classicos are always hard no matter the circumstances.

Givenchy

3-0 Barca, no problem, guaranteed victory for you, if joke teams such as CSKVA and Levante can run all over us, you dont even have to put in effort to win this game.

This Classico isnt even a competitive game, because Perez decided that it wouldnt be in the summer, so im not even going to be upset regardless of scoreline, this game was decided a long time ago.

hey if you ever decide to stop following Madrid, you'd fit in perfect with many cules here with that pessimism

Neeraj

Morning fellow cules! It's matchday!

So it's a cold and rainy weekend in Barcelona; hasn't done that much to up the pre-match excitement. One of the more low-key clasicos for sure; not that much buzz around the city. I thought Arthur was phenomenal against Inter - he showed that he is potentially the midfield signing we have been craving for. However, I'd like to take it slow and not jump to conclusions yet, and a performance against Mierda might be a good way to reinforce that point.

Really hope the socios all show up in good numbers and lend some good atmosphere to the game, because it's likely to continue being cold and rainy into the game. Also, it's a 4:15 afternoon kick-off here (didn't help the kickoff time that daylight saving kicked off this morning!

Will be somewhere in the meh reading mosaic, hoping this is the evening we send Lopetegui home! Visca Barca!~

Joan

Here's the hoping it's cloudy. I hate early kick offs for the sun and shadows and so forth...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Morning fellow cules! It's matchday!

So it's a cold and rainy weekend in Barcelona; hasn't done that much to up the pre-match excitement. One of the more low-key clasicos for sure; not that much buzz around the city. I thought Arthur was phenomenal against Inter - he showed that he is potentially the midfield signing we have been craving for. However, I'd like to take it slow and not jump to conclusions yet, and a performance against Mierda might be a good way to reinforce that point.

Really hope the socios all show up in good numbers and lend some good atmosphere to the game, because it's likely to continue being cold and rainy into the game. Also, it's a 4:15 afternoon kick-off here (didn't help the kickoff time that daylight saving kicked off this morning!

Will be somewhere in the meh reading mosaic, hoping this is the evening we send Lopetegui home! Visca Barca!~

Sure you'll enjoy it despite the weather. Have fun!

BBZ8800

Yeah, likewise. Besides, I dug the Inter game, and I see no reason this shouldn't be a good one as well.

And well, it's an el clasico - I feel sorry for any Barça fan who aren't the least bit psyched for that.

Yes.
I don't get these Messi and Cr7 posts.
This is how El Classicos looked like before 2008 and how will they look forever.

Regarding the match, I think that we will win.

Busi, Raki, Arthur, Coutinho, Suarez, Rafinha/Munir.

I am hyped for the match, btw, of course.

Andresito

Staff member
Yes.
I don't get these Messi and Cr7 posts.
This is how El Classicos looked like before 2008 and how will they look forever.

Regarding the match, I think that we will win.

Busi, Raki, Arthur, Coutinho, Suarez, Rafinha/Munir.

I am hyped for the match, btw, of course.

Munir?

It's either Rafinha or Roberto in that RW position.

ronniecro

coutinho must step up today,with the absence of messi he is our main playmaker. i'm expecting good performance from suarez too,i just hope he won't dissapoint

Home of Barca Fans