Lliga | Round 10: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-1

JerseyAddict

I will sleep like a baby this night. So sweeeeeet is the taste of Papa Flo's babys tears :) :) :)

Ramos... I bet he will cry in a cardbox this night.

Today, without Messi, and Barça annihilated them.

:valverde:

EdmondDantes

That first half was magical. You would think Kroos, Modric and Casemiro were complete amateurs playing against Busquets, Arthur and Rakitic. Our trio embarrassed them.

However that second half 20 minute blitz Real Madrid had after our dormant start in the second half scared me. They took out a centre back and went all attack. If Benzema buries that it could have been a different story.

And, since I never watch Real Madrid play, how did anyone ever expect Gareth Bale to 'replace Ronaldo'. No technique, no close control, the work-rate he had he left at Tottenham and injury prone. He should be a super-sub at best at a club like Real Madrid. Pointless unless he's against tired legs.

5-1 was ridiculous. Manita.

Alik

Just got back from the stadium. Surreal feeling. My first clasico, and a manita? The atmosphere in the stadium was apparently only matched 8 years back in that manita in November 2010 against Mierda.

What a day. Also, that last manita goal, with the Ole build up, I happened to get that live on my phone, I just figured this might be a goal and if so, would be a historic one.

I'll share some on here later :D

My first clasico too :) And got the same video too!!

Alik

And, since I never watch Real Madrid play, how did anyone ever expect Gareth Bale to 'replace Ronaldo'. No technique, no close control, the work-rate he had he left at Tottenham and injury prone. He should be a super-sub at best at a club like Real Madrid. Pointless unless he's against tired legs.

Bale was terrible, like the rest of the team. That's definitely not his normal level.

That first half was magical. You would think Kroos, Modric and Casemiro were complete amateurs playing against Busquets, Arthur and Rakitic. Our trio embarrassed them.

However that second half 20 minute blitz Real Madrid had after our dormant start in the second half scared me. They took out a centre back and went all attack. If Benzema buries that it could have been a different story.

5-1 was ridiculous. Manita.

Bale, Asensio, Isco are very good players but they need a player who carry the team on his shoulders like Ronaldo did the last 10 years. Then they can play free and show all their strenghts. But none of them has the class to replace Ronaldo. Only player who would be able to replace him is Messi.

El Barcelona

Just got back from the stadium. Surreal feeling. My first clasico, and a manita? The atmosphere in the stadium was apparently only matched 8 years back in that manita in November 2010 against Mierda.

What a day. Also, that last manita goal, with the Ole build up, I happened to get that live on my phone, I just figured this might be a goal and if so, would be a historic one.

I'll share some on here later :D
Loooool. I also captured it while I was filming the Olé's.

SG-7

Im bit late to the party but far out what a performance! To think there was numerous chances we missed as well...score couldve easily been 6+

LMTR14

and I can't see why so many people here complain about real being too bad right now for this win to be epic. aren't games like yesterday the reason why you watch football in the first place? I had the time of my life

Home of Barca Fans