Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

xXKonan

Valverde created a problem that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Roberto deserves to play, same with Semedo and you got the likes of Rakitic underperforming massively a problem that seems simple to solve right? lol nope lets fuck Roberto over playing him at RB again and fuck Semedo over and benching him so the underperforming Rakitic can play for no fucking reason.

I'm not even going get into the Gomes stuff because we all know our thoughts on him.

Neeraj

Even if we do get a good result, I can't imagine how slow the pace of this game is going to be. It will most likely be excruciating to watch for any non-barca fan.

skn02

Valverde has lost his mind. If we lose tonight, the loss will be totally on Valverde. Should be sacked if we drop points tonight. This line-up doesn't make any sense atleast to me..
so in your opinion, a manager should be sacked just because of one bad game decision, then no manager in this world can last at all with your standard. Valverde has been brilliant for us thus far, lets see what happen today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What people don't realize is that even if we keep getting good results despite not being convincing, we'll see these lineups regularly in the UCL against the best teams too.

Do people really believe this lineup stand a chance against the best European teams unless Messi carries the team to a win by himself?

Albo

We went from Gomes going to Spurs to him being the starter in our important games.

That is just incredibly frustrating.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Gomes is the least of our worries. Rakitic & Suarez are over 9000 times worse than Gomes atm imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't believe I'm saying this but Gomes is the least of our worries. Rakitic & Suarez are over 9000 worse than Gomes atm imo.

He's the least of our worries, but still a worry.

Gomes, Rakitic and Suarez if they keep playing the way they are are all going to cost us later. Same as last season with Lucho.

KingLeo10

one bad match a manager should be sacked in your opinion, then no manager in this world can last at all with your standard. Valverde has been brilliant for us thus far, lets see what happen today.

he's not been brilliant, the only good match we've had was versus juve when we had dembele and messi played one of his great games. otherwise we look on the verge of getting blown the fuck out by any strong team. which is exactly what real will do in the december clasico.

God Serena

That lineup.

Is Valverde trolling? Sacrificing our midfield and our attack by playing Rakitic and Gomes at the same time and starting Paulinho? And Suarez still gets to start just because he's Suarez?

This is gonna be rough.

raskolnikov

This is Lucho pre Anoeta level of cluelessness. Its infuriating. I hope we lose so this idiot gets his card pulled regarding his dumb tactical choices.

gatsu

I never imagined in my worst nightmar that we will have a coach worst than lucho. Please someone wake me up.

What a fecking morron.

Devils

You'd think people would have learned after Lucho's last season and Tata'a season that a manager who fields clueless line-ups, has no systematic or fluid play and relies on Messi to bail the team out of games 90% of the time is eventual inevitable chaos.

#FraudverdeOut

Xaviniesta

I'm just waiting for when we get thrashed by Madrid in front of the whole world so Valverde gets the sacking immediately

Home of Barca Fans