Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

M

MessiCam

Far too many loud mouth in this forum, all of whom thought they have a god damn clue about what lineup is best and how to actually manage a team. Valverde been really good at rotation, and get result even when things not going on our way. All the retards here want the best lineup out every freaking game and want to have none other than 4 goals thrashing of each and every opponent, and maybe thats the only result acceptable to many idiots here, that's frankly ridiculously inept and naive. putting out your best lineup every freaking game, and be ready to have everyone injured and unfit when we actually need to field our best team.

I won't judge him unless he failed to produce result in the biggest stage, until then, stay tuned.
You happy sir? I have never in my life seen a worse Barcelona performance than this. To make matters worse Valverde hasn’t done a thing about it.

vlad

Ter stegen destroyed aduriz this match, thanks to him barca is going home with 3 points, nothing special performance from barca, bad defending, slow passing and struggling to create chance, do something valverde

Rakbitch, Pique, Goatmes, Dennis, Turan, Rahfina, Vermaleen, Suarez. TOO MUCH TRASH.

Not to mention Valverde keeps playing trash and benching players (Semedo, Deuleufo, Digne) that can play.

Dembele will not save Barca when he comes back.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans