Lliga | Round 1: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

blueandclaret

I think our players just need another vacation. They clearly didn’t get enough time to enjoy themselves after losing 4-0 to Liverpool.

Padadinho

I can‘t undestand what‘s going on. It‘s obvious that this team plays whithout tactics whitout selfconfidence and even whitout Charakter. I have never seen such a soulless and uninspired display from our Team in the First Match of a Season. Valverde gives absolutly nothing to them. As a Coach it has to be your purpose to improve every single player in your Squad. In the last 2 years none of them has improved. Its stagnation with Players getting older and older. None of them developing. Just think of Young Players when a coach like Klopp trains a Team for a while. Young Players getting stronger and stronger. We try to compensate the Lack of Development By stupid Transfers. Its so sad. Its like watching our Team copying Real Madrid

RevoTeller

No surprise, this team is utter shit and completely finished.
Without Messi this team is nothing, proven once more, once again.

Raki13

I can‘t undestand what‘s going on. It‘s obvious that this team plays whithout tactics whitout selfconfidence and even whitout Charakter. I have never seen such a soulless and uninspired display from our Team in the First Match of a Season. Valverde gives absolutly nothing to them. As a Coach it has to be your purpose to improve every single player in your Squad. In the last 2 years none of them has improved. Its stagnation with Players getting older and older. None of them developing. Just think of Young Players when a coach like Klopp trains a Team for a while. Young Players getting stronger and stronger. WE TRY TO COMPENSATE THE LACK OF DEVELOPMENT BY STUPID TRANSFERS. ITS SO SAD. ITS LIKE WATCHING OUR TEAM COPYING REAL MADRID

Spot on , the club have always brought through tremendous young talent over the years. Now all we do is blow millions of euros on garbage.

EdmondDantes

Shit, cowardly coach = shit, cowardly football.

-

I wonder who will humiliate us in the Champions League this season. We've had Roma and Liverpool already...now I'm thinking Man City.

I can just about see it already, another Valverde special with Rakitic hiding and being useless as usual.

Last edited:

Devils

My prediction is that Pep will give us a proper hammering playing Barca style football and send us home in the QFs.

Would be the ultimate humiliation to top off Valverd's treble of historic humiliations.

EdmondDantes

My prediction is that Pep will give us a proper hammering playing Barca style football and send us home in the QFs.

Would be the ultimate humiliation to top off Valverd's treble of historic humiliations.

Dortmund is a good shout, actually.

-

And absolutely. Bernardo Silva alone would tear Valverde's favourite statues apart. He's insanely good.

Danny Ocean

An absolute lack of athleticism on this team. It's great to have players with technical ability but at some point you need to add players in the starting lineup with physical attributes like speed and strength.

Zidane82

What do you think he is to blame for? He played EXACTLY the forum dream lineup. You think another coach with the same players will suddenly do 2 tiers better?

Someone seen Dembélé and Semedo anywhere? Rafinha more dangerous in 5 minutes than "wouldn't trade Neymar for him" 140 mil guy.

How can a team with a midfield of Roberto and a kid be regarded as a DREAM lineup ?

Devils

Under Valverde:

-Fitness of players = Shit
-Motivation of players = Shit
-Tactical understanding of players = Shit

This is why when you see a team sheet that looks exciting like it did today that it shouldn't manner.

Because at the end of the day, Valverde is and will always be a piece of shit.

Home of Barca Fans