Lliga | Round 01: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alavés S.A.D 3-0

JerseyAddict

Starting MUDfield was so slooooow but stil Barca created shitload if chances.

Two things are a problem:
Slow play
Missing sitters

I don't know what the F is with all this waisting chances but that was a horror show to watch.

Game was slow as hell. Like the ball
Is stuck in some mud playground. Disaster.

FinBarcelonafan

Starting MUDfield was so slooooow but stil Barca created shitload if chances.

Two things are a problem:
Slow play
Missing sitters

I don't know what the F is with all this waisting chances but that was a horror show to watch.

Game was slow as hell. Like the ball
Is stuck in some mud playground. Disaster.

True. Watch one ManC game and you notice the difference in speed. Possession football doesn't have to be slow. It can be played fast, ManC is prove of that!

We need to speed up our passing, starting counters etc
Too often we start slowing down the game, when we could push for good counter or attack. It's just bullshit

and we need to make more runs so our players are available for passes!

Raketa10

I don’t understand why are all of you so pissed? It’s first game of the season. Half of our players are still not 100% ready. We played a good match, we won 3-0 and had some clear chances in the first half but Dembouz who had a good game overal didn’t score. Messi also hit crossbar 2x during the game. Only negative thing from this game is Suarez so stop whining!

Capitan Puyol

Routine victory and I see another title. So what is the problem with that match ? With Tata we smashed that kind of teams with 6-7 goals and then won nothing in 2014...

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION]

It was not a bad match. Barca dominated. Alaves stuck in 451 or 541.
Barca missing sitters. Playing HANDBALL attac style with slow one two passing around

Dembele missed few clear chances, I think he even waisted 2 on 1 counter.

Suarez was desperate miss...

Messi the GOAT. Freekicks are such a beauty to watch from him. Guy is so unlucky with hittin frame. 2 times? Or 3... Can't remember

Coutinho is a magician. He will be a legend.

Slow game. But no need to worry cause chances were created on a regular basis. Just if we had messi on 9.
It would have ended AT LEAST 5:0 as I predicted. Suarez and Dembele were not on fire today.

Gnidrologist

It seems that this team has so much talent in it that it would benefit if Valverde didn't interrupt. Let the players figure themselves out what to do.

Raketa10

I am not defending Valverde, I don’t like him at all but some of you forgot that even under Pep we struggled in some home games when the opponent parked the bus and we didn’t score an early goal.

Home of Barca Fans