Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Mika94

Feel like Real is going to start by putting a lot of pressure, as they did the previous years, when they scored a lot during the first minutes of the match. If we manage to defend well and start controlling the game, then everything should go well. If not, well, I can see something similar to the 4-3 last year. :p

dakt

Only 5 hours left. I don't know what to do with myself.

I think I'll start to smoke again. You know what...the heck, if we loose...no biggy...I'll just withdraw to my hole and avoid media and my madrista 'friends' for a month.

Schumi

Beautiful pass from Iniesta... Kroos marking Messi quick turn to the left leaves him for dead plays it short to Neymar one touch pass to Suarez who nutmegs Ramos beautiful skill this could be it!... Oh off the woodwork!.. But wait Mascherano is their to pounce on it backheel scorpion kick Goal!!!!!!!!

Please let that be the first goal Dear Lord.

:lol:

This is like a Michael Bay movie!

Schumi

I think I'll start to smoke again. You know what...the heck, if we loose...no biggy...I'll just withdraw to my hole and avoid media and my madrista 'friends' for a month.

It's no disaster of we lose (league-wise) But the problem is that we will have defeats from two tough opponents and that is never good for morale. But in any case, the only thing we can ask from our players is that they play well. We cannot control factors like luck or the refs, or how well Real Madrid play (and they can play very good)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Possible line-up (vs Real Madrid): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Mathieu - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta Xavi - Messi Neymar #fcblive [as]

Possible line-up (vs Real Madrid): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Mathieu - Xavi Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Neymar #fcblive [sport]

Icarium

Lifestealer
B0yfSj4IYAAwKZF.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans