Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Neymessi

Sure Alba is speedy, but I feel that his defending leaves a lot to be desired. When referring to Alba's lack of height, what I had in mind was set-pieces. We are gonna need as many tall players as possible for those god damn set-pieces.

On another note, is it true that the first 15mns of the game will not be aired in Britain due to broadcasting regulations or some stupid shit like that?

As I said,its not that I want alba to be a LB.I want mathieu to start as a CB at all costs.He is our best CB right now and he has to start in the most important match.
And that leaves only alba to be a LB.
And yes,the first 15 minutes will not be aired in britain because of some stupid reason.Good that I don't belong there.

Saeed

I rarely write in here, but I daily read all replies, thinking it might give me a slight insight of what's might happen etc..
Sadly most replies are pointing into our imminent defeat. Which led me to put such this insane opinion of mine.
Over the years, I learnt that I cannot predict El Classico score just from both teams's prior form. Such match fills the morale of all players to its max. In the same time, it can wreck a player's temper. I believe , it is more like a mental battle. Our beloved team isn't that bad, nor Real is weak, that's a fact. But I could conclude that they would miss Di Maria and Xabi, more than us missing Valdes.
Plus, is they have to change their tactics to win this while they are playing at Home, it means that they are the ones have to win it at all cost. We do have a cushion of 4 points lead; which means more calmness and more attention than them. That's why, even if they have a lead goal , we can always bounce back. Like Messi once said: " "ts a mental thing",lol

ManusXavi

The Liga prepares a massive DDOS-attack against free streaming websites during the clasico tomorrow to try to make them unavailable. [yahoo]

2dsl6hj.gif

Damn! Good thing I have gotten used to watching games when I know the score. I'll still watch the game even if we lose.
On the other hand, no 5am sunday morning wake up

Greetings. You guys are way too negative. Abu dhabi emirates Madrid has sold their best player, their goalkeeper is terrible, marcelo fails in defense, ramos Will start-that means we are up against 10 men for some part of the game, further; bale is out(off form though), and I question their midtfield.

Yes, it is true, Alves is a terrible footballer, but I think Genius Leo-neymar-iniesta-suarez can compensate.

I think we win 5-1.

Schumi

As I said,its not that I want alba to be a LB.I want mathieu to start as a CB at all costs.He is our best CB right now and he has to start in the most important match.
And that leaves only alba to be a LB.
And yes,the first 15 minutes will not be aired in britain because of some stupid reason.Good that I don't belong there.

I definitely see your point, but at the same time, I feel that Jordi at LB will be a potential weak spot. It's yet another dilemma for Lucho's tomorrow line-up. There are at least five:

a) Where to play J. Mathieu? At LB or CB?

b) Busquets or Mascherano at DM?

c) Should Suarez start?

d) Should Pique even be playing for this team?

e) Xavi

a) If mathieu plays at LB, then just like you said, that means that we lose our best CB. If he plays at CB, then we have the unreliable Alba at LB.

b)Busquets has been rather poor lately, but has been great in past Clasicos. If we do play Sergio at DM, then we risk a PSG style fuck-up. If Mascherano plays there, it will be the first time for him in a mega match and we lose our toughest CB (albeit with a height problem)

c) Can Suarez start a game of this magnitude after 4 months of complete absence from competitive football? But if we use his as a super sub, that means that one of Pedro/Munir/Sandro will have to start, or that Iniesta is played out of position (rather negative history on that one) Furthermore, Suarez coming on as a sub may as well limit his potential impact.

d) Pique has been driving us crazy for some time now. Once considered the best CB in the world, he has become nothing short of a liability. Still, due to our lack of competent CBs and height, he is nailed-on to start the game. Fuck my life and fuck Shakira too!

e) What to do with Xavi? If in good condition he is miles ahead of Rakitic (no slight on the Croatian) but at 34 can he still pull such mega-games off? Real Madrid are not Eibar!

Kerrybai

Jesus!

I thought it was some kind of April Fool's joke...

Do you know a good pub anywhere in London that would be ideal for watching this game?

Stream the start of it. The UK have blackout rules at 3pm, notice how they never shoe 3pm Premier league games...I don't know why it applies to Spain though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My lineup:

Bravo; Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mathieu; Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta; Suarez, Messi, Neymar

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They don't? I am sure I have watched them several times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_on_television#3pm_.22Blackout.22

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...asico-not-be-shown-on-british-tv-9813800.html

However, for those in Britain, it is a sight that will not be possible until 15 minutes after the game has kicked off.

That's because broadcasting rules dating back to the 1960s state that no live football may be shown on British television between the hours of 2.45pm and 5.15pm on a Saturday. The La Liga meeting kicks off at 5pm.

Neymessi

I definitely see your point, but at the same time, I feel that Jordi at LB will be a potential weak spot. It's yet another dilemma for Lucho's tomorrow line-up. There are at least five:

a) Where to play J. Mathieu? At LB or CB?

b) Busquets or Mascherano at DM?

c) Should Suarez start?

d) Should Pique even be playing for this team?

e) Xavi

a) If mathieu plays at LB, then just like you said, that means that we lose our best CB. If he plays at CB, then we have the unreliable Alba at LB.

b)Busquets has been rather poor lately, but has been great in past Clasicos. If we do play Sergio at DM, then we risk a PSG style fuck-up. If Mascherano plays there, it will be the first time for him in a mega match and we lose our toughest CB (albeit with a height problem)

c) Can Suarez start a game of this magnitude after 4 months of complete absence from competitive football? But if we use his as a super sub, that means that one of Pedro/Munir/Sandro will have to start, or that Iniesta is played out of position (rather negative history on that one) Furthermore, Suarez coming on as a sub may as well limit his potential impact.

d) Pique has been driving us crazy for some time now. Once considered the best CB in the world, he has become nothing short of a liability. Still, due to our lack of competent CBs and height, he is nailed-on to start the game. Fuck my life and fuck Shakira too!

e) What to do with Xavi? If in good condition he is miles ahead of Rakitic (no slight on the Croatian) but at 34 can he still pull such mega-games off? Real Madrid are not Eibar!

Here is what I would choose

1)MAthieu at CB because alba at lb is much better than not having a really strong CB as a CB.
2)MAsch should play there.Busi is not at his best and masch will no doubt be better at cdm position than busquets currently.But I know lucho will start busi.
3)Suarez should start or otherwise play with 4 midfielders,just don't start pedro or munir.Suarez played his liverpool match after the ban like he played every game of the league.He will be motivated as hell tomorrow and neymesuarez look deadly and one of the 3 is bound to do something special.
4)Pique's time was over a long time ago.I never trusted him for the last few years.He is a timebomb and his brainfarts can occur any time.Not reliable at all but he somehow has monopolized his position as a CB for barca.It looks like benching pique is really hard.
5)As I said either play neymesuarez or start with 4 midfielders including xavi.I would prefer 4 midfielders and bringing suarez later.

Schumi

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans