Lliga: Malaga - Barcelona 0-0

Egert

Estonian Culé
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I needed to control the line-up twice to make sure Douglas is starting :lol:

Yannick03

Douglas starting and Montoya not even on the bench ?! I don't get this, I'd find it more considerate to have given Dougas his first minutes against Granada at home this weekend, not away in a difficult match. Not sure what Montoya did wrong...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Douglas starting and Montoya not even on the bench ?! I don't get this, I'd find it more considerate to have given Dougas his first minutes against Granada at home this weekend, not away in a difficult match. Not sure what Montoya did wrong...

We will never know what Lucho thinks. He has everything under control. Unfortunately can't watch the game, Visca el Barca and I hope we will win the game!

CuleLife4Life

I know actually think Douglas is in our longterm plans for at least this season. I really thought he would be another Henrique. Hope the boy does well. Lucho has probably thought him some things.

Siberia

Damn Douglas will play! I hope he'll play a good match! I think he really impressed Lucho in the training!

F

Flavia

I know actually think Douglas is in our longterm plans for at least this season. I really thought he would be another Henrique. Hope the boy does well. Lucho has probably thought him some things.

I hope so. If lucho fixed his problematic positioning, that will be great. But I think he'll attack more, that he can do. And he will run up and down all game, he is willful. Not to mention he's so happy, he'll give his all. But I really worry about his defending.

Ghosting

To be honest, he would have to literally gift a goal to be less effective than alves at this point in defending, and we all know how dem alves crosses go

Neymessi

Yep. Last year of my engineering. Late kick off will be a pain soon...

Anyway i expect this lineup

Bravo Montoya Pique Masch Adriano Busi Rakitic Xavi Pedro Messi Munir

Lucho may try Rakitic or Masch at DM but i think it is too risky to do it an away match.

damn.So there are other people like me here.

F

Flavia

ByUkty6IAAEJZF-.jpg

That pitch... :shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans