Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

Schumi

The Whites were shit yesterday until Isco scored a magical goal against the run of play.

For comparison sake.

Yes, we have far fewer players than can score a freakin goal. That has been a problem for us for ages now. Not even Suarez seems able to solve that riddle for us.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We just suck. Different season same story. Sadly Real Madrid does not suck any more and we slowly losing the league.

rixxer

I really cannot put that lost two points on Lucho. Tactically it was normal approach and actually it was nice to see many combinations on the midfield...until we reached to the box or near it, then magically and out of nowhere individual technique suddenly disappeared, decisions were awful, passes went nowhere etc etc. I thought I won´t see the day when Xavi´s first touch fails him, but today I counted two occasions i guess.
Seems to me that players were not concentrated enough despite Luchos warning before the game in the presser that this is a tricky game.

Barcadub

Really missed Neymar.

I'm Not really going into expecting Suarez to be scoring goals. It's just not happening for him. APOEL goal was world class but the PSG goal was a tap in pretty much.

He needs to get scoring quickly.

mssarm

I really cannot put that lost two points on Lucho. Tactically it was normal approach and actually it was nice to see many combinations on the midfield...until we reached to the box or near it, then magically and out of nowhere individual technique suddenly disappeared, decisions were awful, passes went nowhere etc etc. I thought I won´t see the day when Xavi´s first touch fails him, but today I counted two occasions i guess.
Seems to me that players were not concentrated enough despite Luchos warning before the game in the presser that this is a tricky game.

Players are not machines and we had difficult PSG game mid week. We had 2 years with less focus on physical prep, Lucho is a fitness maniac, but it takes time.

Jägermeister

Just came here to say what a god awful game. Pitch was terrible as well, but damn.. we are no danger at all.

I´m wondering if Enrique even rewatches the matches. New week, same problems. He really is immune to improvement.

ronniecro

yes it is still early in the season but i just can't see how the things could turn in our favour
we dropped a lot of points already and on the other side madrid looks like they will win every match,ancelotti is way better manager than lucho,i must say they have better bench and in the end they don't complicate so much in attack
this is going to be long and tough season

F

Flavia

It's not really early in this season anymore. We're almost halfway through.

But remember last season. Tata gave up too soon, rm and atleti dropped points, and we could had won, if we hadn't embraced defeat so soon.

Home of Barca Fans