Lliga: FC Barcelona - Granada C.F 6-0

blaugrana1987

Yeah, let's go back to being predictable and Messi statpadding, so that his nuthuggers can be satisfied. I mean God forbid we do something that allows us to beat the opposition in multiple ways.
Yea because he was statpadding last 6 years :facepalm:
The problem is we are absolutely not threatning through middle except if its not messi dribbling past 3 defenders and putting assist on silver plate. If anything we are predictable now, we are having possession and are playing through flanks instead middle.

barcanuck

You guys are making too much of the system. We played cross game during pep days its just xavi and Andres were dominating thru balls.

dakt

Was a good game...first half hour I was thinking, oh man we gonna see yet another Malaga. This is still problematic part of the game.
If they haven't done that mistake from which Neymar scored, who know how it would have ended.

blaugrana1987

Thats what happens when teams open up against us. Thats how EVERY.SIGNLE.GAME that Real plays looks like and it makes my blood boil. Rakitic and Xavi where fabulous (although they could combine more), Messi was MOTM and Neymar was great. Mathieu is fucking robocop that much is clear

Alex-kun

Loved the choice of putting Bartra, S.Roberto and Sandro. Luis Enrique is doing very well

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans