Lliga: FC Barcelona - Granada C.F 6-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Bravo will start there too... Hope I'm wrong, but it seems logical.

If that's the case then I doubt things would have been different had he not gotten injured. Would look like Lucho already decided on having Bravo as a starter.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Bravo will start there too... Hope I'm wrong, but it seems logical.

No, then it will surely affect mats confidence. This GK position is messed up right now. A real pain. This is all because of that injury, fuck you song.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
L'onze del Barça:
13.C.Bravo
4.Rakitic
5.Sergio
6.Xavi
10.Messi
11.Neymar Jr
14.Mascherano
21.Adriano
22.Alves
24.Mathieu
31.Munir

Yes. No Iniesta, it's Raki-Xavi

Icarium

Lifestealer
It looks like it is Rakitic, and not Iniesta

Bravo; Alves, Mathieu, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi; Messi, Neymar, Munir. Seen this from catalan sources.

What?!!!!

Rakitic needs rest. He looked tired in the last match. I don't understand.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It was the right decision to play Rakitic-Xavi with Iniesta's current form. IIRC, we haven't seen that duo play this season yet (only against Nice in preseason?) and honestly I think it could be a very good one. Let's see how it pans out.

Bravo can be safely benched this match. TBH, I'm becoming more and more disappointed with Lucho, he is starting to remind me of Tata with his questionable squad selections. One does not simply bench a GK who has been injured for a considerable period and who is probably a bit rusty, and who will play against a club with deadly attack like PSG in a competition of the caliber of UCL. Are you kidding me?

BarcaGirl

I wonder if Ter Stegen is starting to regret his decision to join Barca. In every other club he would be the starting GK, but here he gets benched for a strictly average Bravo :facepalm: Lucho wtf are you doing?!

Ursegor

World Champion
Bravo can be safely benched this match. TBH, I'm becoming more and more disappointed with Lucho, he is starting to remind me of Tata with his questionable squad selections. One does not simply bench a GK who has been injured for a considerable period and who is probably a bit rusty, and who will play against a club with deadly attack like PSG in a competition of the caliber of UCL. Are you kidding me?

What makes you think MAtS will start against PSG?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if Ter Stegen is starting to regret his decision to join Barca. In every other club he would be the starting GK, but here he gets benched for a strictly average Bravo :facepalm: Lucho wtf are you doing?!

MAtS is the future, no question about it.

Alarcón

You guys need to calm down. Bravo played 5 matches so far and conceded 0 goals, you can't justify benching someone like him, it might create tension within the squad

Hellsangel

He can't bench Bravo when he doesn't make mistakes. 0 goals conceded so far.
Mats' time will come.

Home of Barca Fans