Lliga: FC Barcelona - Eibar 3-0

Alarcón

Oh! You understood like that i am sorry. I am saying our midfield is not that strong anymore. Nothing more than that. Rakitic Iniesta and Busi in their current form is not that great midfield and we can see it clearly in the matches. rakitic is doing good but he can offer much more creativity. Don't consider Samper, Halilovic and Suarez yet. If xavi leaves in jan we will have Iniesta, Busi, Rakitic, Roberto and Rafinha.. Rafinha seems to be injury prone and S.Roberto not quite good for our style. Busi and Iniesta not in good form and Rakitic is doing more defensive work than offensive work. Who will create chances? We can't always depend on messi

It is good that we have a player like Xavi on the bench who can come on and make a difference in some matches but if he leaves our chances for CL will take a serious hit.

Xavi won't leave in January if Lucho doesn't want him to

Devils

This is absolutely ridiculous.

No top team would keep playing a Dani like he has been playing here. He's so shit it's unbelievable.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Really expected more from Barca. that right side was really dangerous though , alves accurate crosses and Pedro's feint moves.

Barcadub

It's a poor team. A second string barca out there nearly.

we really need the first goal.

High chance that we will concede.

Schumi

Getting that first goal has been real tough this season.

It's the way teams play against us. They defend with everything they have. What is really crucial for us, is that we waste as few chances as possible so that first goal does not elude us for too long.

I watch small teams playing against Real Madrid, or Chelsea or Juventus, and they are never nearly as negative as they are against us. Of course, this is partly a function of the way we play, but still. I think that small clubs are much more prone to be ultra-negative against us than they are against other major European clubs.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Really expected more from Barca. that right side was really dangerous though , alves accurate crosses and Pedro's feint moves.

312ag5d.gif

BarcaGirl

Good game. 3 points and another clean sheet.

Also, can we appreciate how happy Leo and Xavi are?! God bless those smiles :wub:

Home of Barca Fans