Lliga: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 3-1

adametrope

Obviously Barca is the favorite in Australia, To bet AM to win the game is 1:5.75, I will be rich after the game, or very very happy after the game.:xavi:

Adrian

I'll be in Camp Nou for this one. If we lose, we better put up a good fight because those tickets are worth an arm and a leg.

Iarwain

They stay very deep and cover the space so good. You really have to move the ball fast to create any openings.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'll be in Camp Nou for this one. If we lose, we better put up a good fight because those tickets are worth an arm and a leg.

Hopefully we will win. Have a good trip man, the stadium should be full and it will be amazing! Enjoy it

ronniecro

i wouldn't start rakitić in this match
he is weak when under pressure and can't do anything else than pass the ball backwards so there is no space for him against the team like atletico,i prefer iniesta-busquets-mascherano for midfield
i think we will win this time,but not by much,maybe 2-1

dakt

Strange that I'm not very stressed about his one. Probably because I don't expect much, atm is a hard nut.

serghei

Bartra Pique in defence please. Bench Mathieu a couple of games, he's been embarassing lately. Also, no Rakitic. Iniesta Xavi Mascherano in midfield. Or Iniesta Mascherano Messi in midfield and put Pedro on the right.

Obviously Barca is the favorite in Australia, To bet AM to win the game is 1:5.75, I will be rich after the game, or very very happy after the game.:xavi:

Bet on AM then.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Strange that I'm not very stressed about his one. Probably because I don't expect much, atm is a hard nut.

Same here, I just won't expect anything good against good teams from this team until 2016.

CatalinR10

dy2mj7.gif

Innnnnnnnn on Atletico game thread.

I'm pretty calm about this game , maybe because I'm expecting a loss.

Meh.

F

Flavia

If the team could play well, at least. It will probably be an ugly game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So none of you guys believe we can win this match. I think we have good chances of winning this match or maybe a draw at least. Start Mathieu and Pique we will be less vulnerable on counters and set pieces. Those are the main weapons of atletico. We might allow one goal but nothing more than that.

As for scoring it all depends on neymar, messi and suarez form. I believe neymar to be on top of his game plus he always plays well against big teams. Suarez i don't expect much from him but as long he drags godin out for messi to run riot we have a chance. Moya is not tall as courtois so it will be not that difficult for messi to score against him. Busi and Masch should start the match, i would have wanted rakitic to start but he is playing very bad right now and we need a good passer in the team. If iniesta plays well we can win this match otherwise it will be a draw. We need to play more conservative and should not give much chances for atletico to counter. Griezmann could be a pain in arse.

Morten

I dont expect Messi to do all that much in the game, he will be encircled all game. But you can of course get a result out of this, and Messi can make anything happen.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I dont expect Messi to do all that much in the game, he will be encircled all game. But you can of course get a result out of this.

Messi will play in right wing, he won't do as much as he did against elche or some lower level team but he ''can'' do better than last season atletico matches. It also depends on suarez ability to create space for messi. Of course if messi had a bad game normally then we are fucked. Plain defeat.

Home of Barca Fans