Lliga: Eibar - Barça 0-2

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wished for Roberto to start and lucho did it. It is time for the patient midfielder. You guys are too harsh on him. He will put a good display today, i know it for sure.

Main reason i wanted roberto to start so that rakitic can play in his usual role with roberto playing in DM.

And so he did, he is not that bad player. Start him against city he will suffer but it is only eibar.

BerkeleyBernie

Save for a few Messi highlights, awful to watch until Xavi and Pedro replaced Rakitic and Neymar. Faster ball movement, longer retention, better attacking balls. Fluid attack down the left without Neymar's ball-holding killing the play, the best team sequences of the match.

Sergi Roberto did a solid job standing in for Busquets, especially with the disjointed midfield of Rakitic and Rafinha ahead of him. Rafinha basically ran the ball forward, but did absolutely nothing of note with it.

Bartra and Pique wonderful in defense. Adriano did what he could with only Neymar.

BarcaGirl

It was a 'good' game. 3 points. No suspensions. No injuries. Bartra was amazing. Geri same. Sergi was good (!). Leo ...I don’t know what to say anymore.
We’re still leaders. YAY. :)

raskolnikov

Job got done, good defence, solid win in diffuclt circumstances. We move on to the next game, important one vs City:)
And we know for a fact we face Real next week leading the table, good times.

vinni

Dat stadium - people watching the game from balconies, no ball boys, no place to take corners:worthy:

Yeah thats like the coolest stadium i ever see. So little space between the field and the commercial signs, and surrounded by houses. Ir didnt even have seats in the middle on one side... It looks like they just pressed the stadium in there between all the buildings.

About the game i'm happy. Three points, players rested and eibar didnt look very dangerous at all.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca scored 9 goals from corners this season... And don't remember the last time we conceded from a corner, might be clasico only.

Home of Barca Fans