Lliga: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-4

André

Bravo
Alves Pique Bartra Alba
Rafinha Mascherano Xavi
Messi Suarez Neymar

Rakitic Iniesta and Busquets rested for Atleti.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Repeating the same line up as the Copa would be a bad idea IMO. We can't take any risks if we want to put pressure on RM.

F

Flavia

That 4-5 result last time at the riazor was an insane game. Alba scored an "own golazo", lol. Hopefully it will be another great match.

Why do people want busi/masch, rafinha, iniesta? Rafinha cant play as a central midfielder? Can he? I thought he was supposed to play as am-iniestas position?

Explain please

Morten

If they havent improved alot, you should trash them. We beat them 8-2, i dont think i have seen such a disorganized team in my life.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Víctor Fernández: "We won't park the bus against Barça"

Lol that is what every coach says before they meet us but when it comes to kick off they will park an airplane. Sometimes i think playing against barca is a competition of who parks the bus better. There are very very few teams who could play against us toe to toe. City might try to do that because they don't know how to park the bus.

DinhoR10

Why do people want busi/masch, rafinha, iniesta? Rafinha cant play as a central midfielder? Can he? I thought he was supposed to play as am-iniestas position?

Explain please

He has the qualities in theory, immense workrate/ could put in one hell of a tackle and has improved his short passing game. People thought iniesta couldn't do it but he is essentially playing cm next to a cam Rakitic in the current system, and defensively Rafinha is better than iniesta.

DinhoR10

Rafinha played as more of a central midfielder than an attacking midfielder at Celta.

Completely forgot about that, Lucho said that Rafinha's best position is cm, starting from deep and using his dribbling to unlock space to make the right passes. So don't be surprised to see him play him there.

DinhoR10

So he can handle a xavi-role? Like his brother?

Xavi's spain role maybe but the barca role he would not be the same even if he was the cm in the midfield. He's more action oriented kind've like Koke imo so the type of Barca you'd see under him will never be the slow build up death by 1000 passes type barca it'd be more Rijkaard like.

If Lucho keeps this system in place Rafinha is actually the perfect midfielder to hold it down. He'd stick in the tackle then quickly start the counter attack but would also be able to give an incisive pass or dribble through defenders in a bus.

mssarm

I think we are going to see MSN up front (they need more playtime together), midfield probably will be Rafinha, Rakitic combo and most likely we are going to see Bartra tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans