LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
How many goals should leo score today till we are satisfied?
I'd want him to score 8 and rub it to cristiano's face, damned glorified poacher.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Maybe it is something tactical. Who knows what lucho thinks right? I will see how this will pan out and then offer my thoughts.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Rakitic joined the training later this week than he should have, asking for personal time to spend in sevilla.. may be that's Lucho getting back at it again.

I don't see any other explanation, Rakitic is not gonna get much more rested than that so this excuses is getting old, he should have been a clear starter today!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good line-up IMO. I just hope Lucho knows why he picked this midfield. Def is the best we could field and hopefully MSN will all get their boots dirty of golazoz.

Mido

Rakitic joined the training later last week than he should have, asking for personal time to spend in sevilla.. may be that's Lucho getting back at it again.

I don't see any other explanation, Rakitic is not gonna get much more rested than that so this excuses is getting old, he should have been a clear starter today!

You could tell by the look at his face against City and Real that he was exhausted at the end of the game.

I prefer having him 100% fit to help with covering up Alves/Xavi/Iniesta/Messi or even Busquets

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I will be satisfied if he wins us this match and every other match this season, it does not matter if he scores or not.

This. One main difference between him and Penaldo is that Leo doesn't need to score to influence the game. Cristina can score all the goals he wants for all I care as long as we win the league.

Icarium

Lifestealer
CB2PqznWAAAeUnV.jpg:large

Alves will send couple of shots outside the stadium....

Home of Barca Fans