Lliga: Bilbao - Barca 2-5

adil_909

3 points or nothing. this game is more important than el classico. as my ex-football coach used to say, no excuses boys, and no regrets.

raskolnikov

We need this win, the losses against Celta and Sociedad already really hurt Barca's liga campaign. Getting back to 1 point of Real is a gift that must be taken.

Therle

Diego Simeone wasn't kidding when he said that Messi is more dangerous than Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema put together.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If everyone applied themselves like Masch, Alba, Rakitic, Suarez and Bartra, we'd beat anyone anywhere all the time.
Unfortunately, this team's biggest enemy is complacency and it's starting from key players.
We'll se, but I'd sign a point if it was offered.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If everyone applied themselves like Masch, Alba, Rakitic, Suarez and Bartra, we'd beat anyone anywhere all the time.
Unfortunately, this team's biggest enemy is complacency and it's starting from key players.

After last season, I don't think they can afford to be complacent anymore. Their legacies, especially those of the newcomers, will be built on the silverware they win with the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho managed to overturn the downward spiral somewhat. Pique didn't like the bench and is now performing. Messi got some tough love in training and behold.. He immediately looks hungrier. Won't count that clown Dani here as he's mostly fighting for his last big payday.
Busquets and Iniesta though... Don't know. At this point I'm rooting for Rafinha

FC B

Agreed execpt I only sign three points if it was offered.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Suarez will miss two sitters and think about biting Laporte.

#MysticDon

L

linetty

No need to sign up on a point because we'll get em all three tomorrow.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Messi will start following Man Utd on Instagram and hell will break loose again.

Neymessi

We have been behind real for a long time now.
They slipped.
Can we slip too?
Absolutely fucking not.
We are not gonna settle with copa del rey, real madrid.
WE ARE COMING.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans