Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

BarcaVillain

I can relate, I remember a couple months ago when I was at Vegas I had to wake up at 8 to watch the game against ATM ... that's dedication ^^

Dedication is watching your team lose five in a row without scoring and turning up for the sixth, praying something changes

Mido

Celta has only 3 points more than Rayo.
Actually, Celta is better than Rayo ONLY because they won against us at Nou Camp.
So, this is not THAT easy match.

Further, for example, Rafinha was a starter in both losses at home.
It could be a pure coincidence, but...

But I would rather have the strongest lineup now, whenever possible.

Also, we have 6 days of rest.
Messi and Suarez have to play, since we are missing Neymar.
Rakitic and Iniesta have to play, since Masch will be a DMC.
Dropping one out of these 4 players would be insane.
In the defense, why resting anyone?
1. they will have 6 days of rest
2. plus, the defense will be slighty out of sync with Masch at Dmc already.

Iniesta being benchec wouldn't disturb me at all. Bringing Mascherano instead of Busquets is making the midfield's technicity level drop. We can afford that against Rayo, but against Real we will almost definitely need to make tactical adjustments.

Richard.H

I understand there are more footie fans in Asia, but damn this is a horrible time for anyone living in US :(

Androutsos

Still laughing at those complaining about a 6am wake up to watch the game, I have to wake up at that time or earlier every game. Thankfully this one is at 12am which is perfect.

Bucky

Penya Member
What a day today, Villa into the Semis of the FA Cup, Madrid beaten at Bilbao. Only one thing left, you know what to do boys...

My sentiments exactly, what a freakin' week for Villa huh. Last night I hid behind the sofa then took a deep breathe loading up sport's news to find a double wham bam thank you mam. Villa & Bilbao win. Wow, utter relief and joy.

Vamos Barça!

Ugh can't believe I have to get up for an 11am kick off ;)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'm just trying to stay calm until after the game. Madrid losing will mean nothing in the event that we screw this game up. I'm confident though.

hardyboy

Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mathieu Alba - Xavi Mascherano Iniesta - Messi Suarez Pedro #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans