Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

F

Frejsgodes

Its ok we still have Real home, but this had to be won.

It's not okay. Beating Madrid at home is no sure thing. AND even if we do beat them, they have to lose or draw in some other match(es). And I'm not sure we can win out. I think we'll lose more points.

BBZ8800

We did not lose because of Alves and neither did we lose because of the refs. Surely both made the game more difficult, but our attacking play was disastrous.

11 wins in a row.
Players were probably "in clouds".
Also, we were thinking about Man. City.
Plus, Lucho made a few bad decisions (Iniesta+Rafinha together).
Add a bad ref.

= and you get a match where everything is wrong

Again, we need to learn from matches like this one.
Both the coach and the players.

mazp

Its ok we still have Real home, but this had to be won.

It's over. We were on a great run, and we still couldn't overtake Madrid.. There will be more games like this, the rest of the way. Forget CL, we don't have a midfield to win it. Best hope is the Copa.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
what a steril game we played, no imagination in attack, always the same, again and again and again .. well, this is very bad for la liga :(

Mehdi

C

Cavalcanti

We did not lose because of Alves and neither did we lose because of the refs. Surely both made the game more difficult, but our attacking play was disastrous.

We wouldn't have lost if it wasn't for Alves' bad pass.

MessiDinho10

The midfield needs to be fixed, nonexistent today. It's also become painfully clear how much we rely on our attacking trio to be good.

Aside from that, referees were atrocious. So many wrong offside calls and other frustrating decisions.

raskolnikov

I think we lost mainly because of these things:

- We cant do fuck all to a parked bus without and in form Messi
- Alves' mistake fueled Malaga
- Bad referee/linesman, every time we got close linesman put the flag up and the ref killed us troughout.

F

Frejsgodes

It's over. We were on a great run, and we still couldn't overtake Madrid.. There will be more games like this, the rest of the way. Forget CL, we don't have a midfield to win it. Best hope is the Copa.

Agreed. We have almost no chance of winning La Liga now. Points don't seem like much, but ask yourself: do you see us winning every league match from now on, including the Clásico? If yes, then ask yourself. Do you see Madrid dropping more points than the 3 they, in this scenario, will drop in the Clásico? No. I don't think so either.

Manchester City must be licking their chops right now. What a putrid performance this was. Oh well, at least we have the Mickey Mouse trophy to look forward to.

Neimax

Bad match from our side, but to be honest, it's difficult to win if you have a ref like this. Malaga (especially Kameni) slowed down the game from the 8th minute onwards. Barca couldn't put Malaga under high pressure cause, whenever they tried to, there where one or two interruptions of 1 minute and that killed the fluenty of our game. And there where a few offside decisions that haven't been offside. Of course it's too easy if we only blame the ref, it has also been a bad performance from our team too as I already said. But it's damn boring to watch La Liga when nearly every Referee tries to harm our team.

Deco10

Madrid will surely drop more points than the 3 they would drop in classico. The real question is whether we will win all of our games

Mitchell1978

Agreed. We have almost no chance of winning La Liga now. Points don't seem like much, but ask yourself: do you see us winning every league match from now on, including the Clásico? If yes, then ask yourself. Do you see Madrid dropping more points than the 3 they, in this scenario, will drop in the Clásico? No. I don't think so either.

Manchester City must be licking their chops right now. What a putrid performance this was. Oh well, at least we have the Mickey Mouse trophy to look forward to.

Madrid wil loose more points but so will we probably. Its going to be very difficult.

Home of Barca Fans