Lliga: Barca - Levante 5-0

hardyboy

Why does he always have to rest Suarez???he was out for 4 months ffs.. It doesn't makes sense to rest him.Neymar should've been the one who should've been rested..

L

linetty

Why does he always have to rest Suarez???he was out for 4 months ffs.. It doesn't makes sense to rest him.Neymar should've been the one who should've been rested..
I'm sure you know better than the manager. Stupid Lucho!!

I

instinct

We don't have any information about the players' fitness condition. If Neymar had been too tired to play, he would have been rested.

cmsy27

Yep that's the correct one. No Suarez though :/ I would've thought it better to rest Neymar, but then again, his confidence might need a boost after the last game.

JamDav1982

Be interesting to see if Neymar plays CF today.

If he does then it is most likely Lucho testing out back up plans for if Suarez gets injured.

Wouldnt be ideal to put Messi back at CF as he has been phenomenal on the right the past few weeks.

anguy

Neymar not Suarez, come on lucho :facepalm:

Yeah, he's going full retard again. God forbid Suarez would play against so easy opponent so that he could score some goals and gain confidence. No, we put in Neymar and Messi our most tired forwards and Pedro who will be nonexistent on RW again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I would much rather have rested Nerman tbh. I'd like to think he'll at least get subbed though. This lineup isn't bad by any means, enough to beat Levante for sure.

Home of Barca Fans