Lliga: Barca - Getafe 6-0

StarLord

It's an away game. I prefer to rest key players at Camp Nou. Cordoba is not relegated yet, and it will be a parked bus.

I agree, but the CL semi will be looming very large indeed by Saturday. I think we have more than enough to beat Cordoba even without Iniesta starting.

StarLord

I'd prioritize la liga.

While we are closer to winning La Liga (but still very far from assured) than the CL, the gravitas of the CL simply pawns any other club trophy available. It is the holy grail for which spilling blood for is more than justified. Simple as.

F

Flavia

While we are closer to winning La Liga (but still very far from assured) than the CL, the gravitas of the CL simply pawns any other club trophy available. It is the holy grail for which spilling blood for is more than justified. Simple as.

I don't agree with that. La liga will always be more important to me. Especially with all the corruption that goes on for rm.

StarLord

I don't agree with that. La liga will always be more important to me.

Football fans say this all the time, but I find it hard to believe. Winning the CL is a lot harder than winning even the most brutal of leagues, so I perceive this as a more play-it-safe-with-your-expectations approach.

JamDav1982

This year if push came to shove I would rather win CL as Real winning it two years in a row would be a bit much.

Having said that think can easily go for both and the squad players are good enough to win the league games when required.

Certainly wouldnt be prioritising the best players in La Liga ahead of CL.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Football fans say this all the time, but I find it hard to believe. Winning the CL is a lot harder than winning even the most brutal of leagues, so I perceive this as a more play-it-safe-with-your-expectations approach.

I believe it is because, to win a league, you have to be consistent (most of the time; looking at you City 13/14). And as such, it is the trophy that requires the least amount of luck of the 3 competitions.

F

Flavia

It's really my opinion. I value the liga more. CL has a lot of luck involved in winning it(2012 Chelsea, Inter knocking out Barça with 2 offside goals, the draws etc). Rfef/lfp bias make it harder to win la liga as well.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This year if push came to shove I would rather win CL as Real winning it two years in a row would be a bit much.

Having said that think can easily go for both and the squad players are good enough to win the league games when required.

Certainly wouldnt be prioritising the best players in La Liga ahead of CL.

I agree with Jamdav on this one.

StarLord

Can anyone confirm this line-up:

Bravo; Alves, Mathieu, Bartra, Adriano; Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi; Pedro, Messi, Neymar?

hardyboy

OFFICIAL LINEUP: Bravo,Alves, Adriano, Bartra, Mathieu, Xavi, Busquets, Rafinha, Messi, Suarez & Neymar

Home of Barca Fans