Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcadub

Lets not take Depor lightly, they also fight relegation, we have to field the strongest possible line up from the start and put in a couple of goals quickly.
Suarez should rest against Atletico but if has the grene light to play depor I prefer him to start until we are 3 goals up.

I think we will take the league on Sunday. I can even see Real messing up against Espanyol.

And then I'm hoping to see a team with everyone who hasn't got much game time this season. If we take the title everyone should be rested for Depor, and I mean everyone.

blaugrana1987

Id be more relaxed if he sat it out.

And see if Pedro can do something for us.
Yes because its best to see if Pedro or Munir can do something for us is at the end of season when we have to win matches.

As far as Im concerned, Suarez should and will play against Atleti. He will train with group tommorow and will play till 60th minute no doubt. We are going for kill and then they can rest for 2 weeks. We can see what Pedro can do when everything is taken care of...I dont believe him nor Munir to do anything good against Atleti.

Neymessi

I am fine with suarez being rested for this.The league will still be probably ours if he does not play but the champions league final is what we really need him for.

Pepe Silvia

I think we will take the league on Sunday. I can even see Real messing up against Espanyol.

And then I'm hoping to see a team with everyone who hasn't got much game time this season. If we take the title everyone should be rested for Depor, and I mean everyone.
Real are going to smash on Espanyol, if only on account of CR trying desperately to seal an individual title.

barcanuck

Only a win or Real dropping points will win us the title this weekend.

A tie will still leave it up to us at the Nou Camp.

raskolnikov

Only a win or Real dropping points will win us the title this weekend.

A tie will still leave it up to us at the Nou Camp.
I don't mind that scenario, us having to beat depor at home for the title, as true champions we should always win that game.
We really deserve to become champions, would be great if it happened Sunday but im cool with waiting another week if it means not risking Suarez.

Pepe Silvia

We've got to go all out. There is no room for relaxing at this point. We've gotten this far, let's crush them with everything we've got, celebrate the title then move on to the next one. The second we think we've got anything won is when we crumble.

mssarm

Not sure if we will this game. I won't be too upset if we lose, but I will be very upset if someone gets injured by Atleti thugs

blastandburn

I am fine with suarez being rested for this.The league will still be probably ours if he does not play but the champions league final is what we really need him for.

Actually I wanted to see Suarez reunited with Chiellini once they face at the Champions League. Anyway I' m seeing a treble underway and i bet Atletico Madrid should be wary on this, we don;t want any slip on this match

:barcascarf:

Richard.H

Will be a tough match. It has always been tough to win at the Calderon. They are a whole different team in that stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans