Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

Champiooooooons
Best birthday gift
My last bday we were eliminated. From ucl by attletico

:dance: :barcascarf:

F

Frejsgodes

YES!!!!

Anyone slightly miffed that Ronaldo has the pichichi in the bag tho?

Not the in the slightest. Messi just secured us the title. We are champions!

Ronaldo will probably be happy about the Pichichi and Golden Boot though, no question about that. Even if 0 trophies for him this year will make sure he wont sniff the Ballon d'Or.

F

Flavia

CAMPIONS!!!

:barcascarf: :barcascarf: :barcascarf:

CFOsseZWIAAW1xJ.jpg

CFOqMytW0AAi38O.jpg

FCBayern

Congratulations from a bayern fan. You deserved the title and that Messi brilliance was the highlight of a great season. I hope we meet again next year in the CL.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can't really describe how happy I am!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best days of my life, hopefully I can have more of these in my life and at least 2 in this and next month :) :) :) Visca el Barcaaa, we are THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS :barcascarf:

barcanuck

MEssiiiiiii!!! Barcelona great job!!! Wohooo! It looked like Atletico wanted Barcelona to win. :D

I must say I haven't seen the game but Atletico passing stats are atrocious. Their highest pass totals are 24, 22, 21 from Koke, Arda, Gabi. Thanks Atletico for letting win after we applauded you. I can bet you guys Diego got them to play soft today to screw Real.

Pabs

This Liga has a special touch to it. Winning Atleti right in their home to clinch the title on the same date they won us last year is epic. CONGRATS CHAMPIONS BARCA:hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans