Liverpool

Morten

Clearly clueless on this topic.........

Who brought Klopp to Liverpool? Do you know that Ancelotti was by far the top choice for the job according to fans and the media back then?!

Do you know Klopp wanted Brandt over Salah? Edwards vetoed it.

Who scouted Robbo? Who scouted Alisson? Who brought VVD to the club when he was wanted by richer clubs? Who signed Mane? Who got the club great amounts of money for players like Brewster? How are we one of the best selling clubs on the planet?

Klopp's achievements are on the sporting side but who runs the club? Who is responsible for the administration of this giant of a Football club with very limited resources provided by FSG?

Klopp clearly wrong about Salah transfer, and i knew about that before you told me, thanks.

I think many of these "amazing" transfers , in large part looks like that because of Klopp, wouldn't to you agree?

Some, in my opinion, average players looked genuine world class under Klopp.

Temptation

Nah.

World Cup at U20.

Golden medal at Olympics .

Copa America

Finalissima

World Cup.

So they didn't manage to win ,,only" a Copa and WC , they won everything there is to win internationally , not to mention being in other finals as well.

Goat completed football club wise and internationally.
Most of those trophies are insignificant af. Did your mate KingofL count the CWC, Carabao Cups, FA Cup, Community Shield, etc we won when he decided to entertain us with his genius anti Liverpool narratives? :lol:

Temptation

Klopp clearly wrong about Salah transfer, and i knew about that before you told me, thanks.

I think many of these "amazing" transfers , in large part looks like that because of Klopp, wouldn't to you agree?

Some, in my opinion, average players looked genuine world class under Klopp.
Sure, but you see Football is a collaborative business. Klopp and Edwards don't exist at the highest level without each other. A well run club needs both(and more).

There are clear examples of Klopp massively overperforming on the sporting side.

Just like there are clear examples of Edwards massively overperforming on the administrative side.

FSG have provided both these guys very limited resources compared to their rivals and both have proven they're the best in the business time and again.

It's not Klopp or Edwards. It's Klopp AND Edwards. Both brilliant at their jobs.

mc_lovin

The usual suspects simping for execs :lol:

One time is lucky, let's see if they can repeat their "success" post Klopp, who had 3 brilliant League seasons, but also finished twice below United :lol:

CatalinR10

Most of those trophies are insignificant af.

Maybe for you. This isn't just some random carabao cup or whatever the name is , or some shit like that.

Winning just the world cup at U20 or just the Olympics in your whole international career is not that impressive.

Winning everything there is , it is.

Temptation

Maybe for you. This isn't just some random carabao cup or whatever the name is , or some shit like that.

Winning just the world cup at U20 or just the Olympics in your whole international career is not that impressive.

Winning everything there is , it is.
Thanks for proving my point.

Winning the Carabao, CWC, FA and CS in itself isn't that impressive but winning everything there is while competing with oil clubs is very impressive.

CatalinR10

Winning the Carabao, CWC, FA and CS in itself isn't that impressive but winning everything there is while competing with oil clubs is very impressive.

Of course. Depends on the time and hype of the team during said wins.

Winning everything there is in a small amount of time while competing with oil club and legendary coach , sure.

Winning 1 league and 1 CL in 9 years while having at some point the best Liverpool ever team ( by some of the fans standards ) , it's not that impressive , at least for me.

Morten

So their season ends, to the most unlikely team, Everton.

Still has to play both Spurs and Aston Villa, good thing they have a decent gap to them both.

What a sad send-off.

Birdy

Winning 1 league and 1 CL in 9 years while having at some point the best Liverpool ever team ( by some of the fans standards ) , it's not that impressive , at least for me.

The usual people who don't understand football, and take LL as a benchmark, where only two teams compete for the title every season

Dude, wake up:
EPL is not LL
They have 5-6 top teams every season, the best coaches in the world, and IN THERE there is also the GOAT coach and an endless oil fund

Your pet Xavi would be fighting relegation with Liverpool there

serghei

Of course. Depends on the time and hype of the team during said wins.

Winning everything there is in a small amount of time while competing with oil club and legendary coach , sure.

Liverpool hasn't won something like that in 30 years though. They used to be a winning club, but that was a long time ago.

CatalinR10

The usual people who don't understand football, and take LL as a benchmark, where only two teams compete for the title every season

Dude, wake up:
EPL is not LL
They have 5-6 top teams every season, the best coaches in the world, and IN THERE there is also the GOAT coach and an endless oil fund

Your pet Xavi would be fighting relegation with Liverpool there

nah

Morten

EPL is more difficult to win, but not because of 5-6 teams, but because of one, sometimes two teams.

I don't particularly rate the 3rd or 4th places in EPL, that ends up like 30 points behind City some seasons.

In terms of who can win it, there are more title winners in la liga past few years than EPL.

KingLeo10

mad-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

The state of Temp the forum donkey these days, frothing about as Liverpool deliver their annual humiliation :lol:

khaled_a_d

Edwards bringing Klopp to pool isn't some proof of his Greatness, everyone knew Klopp was a great coach

Wasn't Klopp hired before Edwards promoted to became SD anyway?
And both him and Klopp had a lot of disagreements btw, there are many "theories" that him leaving is the reason Edwards has accepting this semi return.

Home of Barca Fans