Liverpool

XaviMessiGirl

shelvey was making reckless tackles all game, he should of been on a yellow already for another bad tackle before he got the straight red, no-one to blame but himself for that, i don't go along with people saying evans should also get red, evans was clumsy but not as bad as shelvey...............

liverpool dominated the first half but it was all pretty football with no end product at the end, liverpool really need to buy a goalscorer to lead the line, liverpool lost because they were not good enough today, that is one of the worst united performances i have seen in a long time and we still came away with the win so that tells you all you need to know about liverpool at the moment.............

i can't believe there are people contesting the penalty, valencia was one on one with the keeper and about to shoot, he probably would of scored but got taken out from behind, what do you want the referee to do other then give a penalty, i agree suarez maybe should of had one but it was one of those 50/50 decisions, it was far from an obvious penalty, sometimes you get them sometimes you don't, blaming the referee is nonsense to be honest, liverpool lost today because they were not good enough...........

:lol:

Even United fans I know say we deserved to win instead.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
shelvey was making reckless tackles all game, he should of been on a yellow already for another bad tackle before he got the straight red, no-one to blame but himself for that, i don't go along with people saying evans should also get red, evans was clumsy but not as bad as shelvey...............

liverpool dominated the first half but it was all pretty football with no end product at the end, liverpool really need to buy a goalscorer to lead the line, liverpool lost because they were not good enough today, that is one of the worst united performances i have seen in a long time and we still came away with the win so that tells you all you need to know about liverpool at the moment.............

i can't believe there are people contesting the penalty, valencia was one on one with the keeper and about to shoot, he probably would of scored but got taken out from behind, what do you want the referee to do other then give a penalty, i agree suarez maybe should of had one but it was one of those 50/50 decisions, it was far from an obvious penalty, sometimes you get them sometimes you don't, blaming the referee is nonsense to be honest, liverpool lost today because they were not good enough...........

1+

Ambrosia

I didn't watch the game but looking at the stats, Liverpool had over 50% possession, had more shots at goal and made more passes than Utd and that's with us down to 10 men for more than half the game and Utd playing with 12 men. So that kind of dominance should give us hope for the future.

Interesting thing is despite being at the bottom of the table (I'm assuming, haven't looked at the table), most Liverpool fans are very much behind BR. We can see plenty to give us hope. Despite today's defeat, feeling quite positive about our future. Just hope Agger's injury isn't too serious.

impeh

Hi, its me..
maybe.

Liverpool defender Martin Kelly ruled out until new year while Daniel Agger could miss rest of the season

Speaking after the game, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said: "Fabio (Borini) had a badly swollen ankle. Agger's doesn't look good, the medics were saying it might be a medial ligament. We'll see."

ammarfcb

ze special one
maybe.

Liverpool defender Martin Kelly ruled out until new year while Daniel Agger could miss rest of the season

Speaking after the game, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said: "Fabio (Borini) had a badly swollen ankle. Agger's doesn't look good, the medics were saying it might be a medial ligament. We'll see."

:angry:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hey it at least gives Wisdom an opportunity at right back. However Enrique for the past 6 months has been very dodgy at left back, but with Johnson returning to right back now, we don't really have any other option. So Enrique better get his mojo which he had for us in his first 6 months here.

ammarfcb

ze special one
sounds alot worse on this:
tumblr_mav4qlDSSr1rp9xwfo1_r3_500.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Just got done with the first half, Liverpool were very impressive...everything but the goal...Very positive, Suarez & Sterling both stood out

Red card could've been just a yellow but he certainly deserved to be sent off for cumulatively rash challenges...That lost member of the Addams family was the worst part of a very good Liverpool side, I thought...That's what they need, they need an improvement over Uncle Fester who was poor in his passing as well...Suarez is a stud, wouldn't be a bad idea for a post Villa option

Borini lacks the overall quality to be a deadly partner yet for Luis and despite still looking pretty green, Sterling shows promise

The level of overall skill on this United side has dropped below several Premiership sides

Last edited:

United4Life

Liverpool fans are always bitter when they lose. If you have been to Anfield, you would see how reckless and stupid they get.

Home of Barca Fans