ammarfcb

ze special one
balo in da house:
Bvp_iHtIMAAKy47.jpg

and the classic zaf medical pic:
1932324_10152645443274914_3403628609977355567_n.jpg

now we wait for the lean

Alarcón

Don't know how to feel about Liverpool's transfer window. Some transfers are good, great, but others not so much. I don't think they should buy Balotelli; I think Sturridge is a lot better in the centre than on the wings... should have signed a world class CM instead

oggydude

Don't get this transfer, Liverpool get rid of a nutcase who is difficult to manage but at least he showed magic on the pitch consistently. Then buy another nutcase who shows magic on the pitch very inconsistently. Suarez came to Liverpool as a Ajax legend scored 49 goals in his last full season for them whereas Balotelli hasn't had an impact that big yet at any club. He could become a Liverpool legend at only £16mil if he calms down but for 160k a week he's a risk.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Rodgers has his work cut out for him. He better keep the locker room intact and not let Mario wreak havoc.

has he ever actually rekt a dressing room though? i know he went to blows with mancini but who wouldn't.
don't know if i'm gettin biased about this but i feel like everyone is overreacting about his negatives. only negative for me is he doesn't press and gets lazy, can set as many fireworks as he wants.

Der Kaiser

has he ever actually rekt a dressing room though? i know he went to blows with mancini but who wouldn't.
don't know if i'm gettin biased about this but i feel like everyone is overreacting about his negatives. only negative for me is he doesn't press and gets lazy, can set as many fireworks as he wants.

Every club he ever played for wanted to get rid of him after a few years, does that sound promising? You never know what´s going on in dressing rooms and he does seem to be quite a funny character, but he cant keep his moodswings off the pitch and it really influences his performances. Sometimes he plays out of his mind, other times he cant be bothered. I really dont know why any top club would still want him, he has gotten enough chances and never lived up to the hype.

ammarfcb

ze special one
just looking over our squad. we've gone from barely being able to field an 11 man team last season to a team that has to pick between senior players for the cl 25 man squad.

i'll concede our starting 11 is abit weaker

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans