Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I like to root for Messi when he plays for Argentina(saw almost every game the past five years or maybe more). Find PsG disgusting.. yet this season I have to hope he does well in CL, so he wins his #8 Bdor. Don't really care for PSG otherwise.

PSG is tough team to root for. I find them a team full of snakes..

PSG's midfield is meh and their defense is wank. They're probably beat Bayern sans Neuer but lose out to Man City or RM most likely.

booge

If the world of football is really rooting for Messi as they say they are and are trying to get rid of C.Ronaldo after his antics then the following is possible if they want to write C.Dog out of history.

1)Three more seasons in the champions league and just scoring pens from midfield to break 15 goal record of all time UCL

2)Setting up few more friendlies against Estonia, Gutamala's, Thailands. Maybe 10 of those teams scoring a brace in each.
Easly possible he can play ten more friendlies and achive 20 goals within 3-4 years to beat international record.

3) winning one more CL lol so he can put his hand up with the fingers.

Would not that leave no record to break?

To me those are the big three C.dog holds.

If Messi really wanted to and was a selfish evil *** hole then I reckon he would actually go for it.

Jair Ventura

Why would it bother anyone that some supporters wish the best for Messi outside of any direct competition against Barca? Why would it matter if some adopted PSG as their second club, given Messi plays for Paris, when the two clubs aren?t rivals and don?t compete directly outside of the UCL? I?ve seen some of you support Madrid at times. Is that better?

Politics aside of course. Don?t fall into the typical hypocritical arguments about labor exploitation given the cobalt mines in the Congo and their direct ties to western corporations and commodities(smart phones, electric cars, etc).

Pedro

La Masia
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leo Messi with Antonela at his niece’s birthday party yesterday! &#55357;&#56698;&#55357;&#56451;<a href="https://t.co/fhyFYgaXYX">pic.twitter.com/fhyFYgaXYX</a></p>— Leo Messi &#55357;&#56607; (@WeAreMessi) <a href="https://twitter.com/WeAreMessi/status/1608023281126486021?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 28, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KingLeo10

Top G+A in 2022

1. Kylian Mbappe - 72 G+A (55 goals, 17 assists)

2. Leo Messi - 65 G+A (35 goals, 30 assists)

3. Erling Haaland - 51 G+A (43 goals, 8 assists)

4. Robert Lewandowski 51 G+A (42 goals, 9 assists)

5. Neymar - 51 G+A (32 goals, 19 assists)

6. Christopher Nkunku - 50 G+A (37 goals, 13 assists)

7. Harry Kane - 48 G+A (34 goals, 14 assists)

8. Kevin De Bruyne - 45 G+A (18 goals, 27 assists)

35 year old Messi is keeping up with prime Mbappe and ahead of Haaland and Lewa by a considerable distance :lol:

Rory

Looking forward to watching him play with psg. Dynamic between him and Mbappe will be interesting. They were linking up really well prior to the World Cup.

khaled_a_d

PSG's midfield is meh and their defense is wank. They're probably beat Bayern sans Neuer but lose out to Man City or RM most likely.

Like Vitinha for them as a midfielder tbh, Soler and Ruiz along Sanchez add nice depth.
I think for 343 midfield they have is just fine with Vitinha & Verratti but I am not a fan of their defense, Ramos is very old and had his injury issues, Kimpembe is error prone, Marquinhos is good but I am not his biggest fan tbh.
If they can get Skriniar in January I think they belong to the mix of top teams tbh

BarcaOG

Banned
Top G+A in 2022

1. Kylian Mbappe - 72 G+A (55 goals, 17 assists)

2. Leo Messi - 65 G+A (35 goals, 30 assists)

3. Erling Haaland - 51 G+A (43 goals, 8 assists)

4. Robert Lewandowski 51 G+A (42 goals, 9 assists)

5. Neymar - 51 G+A (32 goals, 19 assists)

6. Christopher Nkunku - 50 G+A (37 goals, 13 assists)

7. Harry Kane - 48 G+A (34 goals, 14 assists)

8. Kevin De Bruyne - 45 G+A (18 goals, 27 assists)

35 year old Messi is keeping up with prime Mbappe and ahead of Haaland and Lewa by a considerable distance :lol:

mbappe broke 50 goals/year already? dang

still rate haaland higher

BarcaOG

Banned
isnt it insane how at 22 messi was picking up a bdor award

...and at 22 mbappe is watching 34/5 y.o messi picking up the award again

sums it up

mbappe is not even in the league below messi and cr

CatalinR10

mGW9AkO.jpg

Can't believe this fatso scored 91 goals in a year looking like this

Status