Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi finished 5th a few years ago despite having a great individual year. There's always going to be made excuses for why he should not win it. People's criteria change whenever Messi is the favorite. One year it is that he didn't win the international tourney he was competing in so he shouldn't win it. Now they're saying something else when he won Copa America.

GOAT will get his 7th.

Haters can get bent :coffee:

Ritchie

Lewandowski didn't do anything in the Euros or CL knockouts, so I don't see why people think he should have won it. Scoring loads for Bayern in Germany is not ballon d'or worthy.

Messi fortunate no real stand out player in the CL/Euros and he finally won the Copa and had a really good second half of La Liga and won the cup in Spain at least.

Short of an Argentina World Cup win or PSG winning CL, I can't see him even getting on the podium again though.

Morten

Lewandowski didn't do anything in the Euros or CL knockouts, so I don't see why people think he should have won it.

Messi fortunate no real stand out player in the CL/Euros and he finally won the Copa and had a really good second half of La Liga and won the cup in Spain at least.

Short of an Argentina World Cup win or PSG winning CL, I can't see him even getting on the podium again though.

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true, you know that, right?

Lewandowski did well in the Euros, and in CL until he got injuried, simple as that.

Last edited:

Ritchie

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true, you know that, right?

Lewandowski did well in the Euros, and in CL until he got injuried, simple as that.

And if he didn't get injured he'd have probably won it. Poland went out in the group finishing bottom, he didn't play in CL after round of 16.

Morten

And if he didn't get injured he'd have probably won it. Poland went out in the group finishing bottom, he didn't play in CL after round of 16.

Lewandowski scored 3 in 3, motm in 2 out of 3, simple as that.

His only fault is being from Poland, thats it.

Rassvet

@RoyNemer

People said Lionel Messi shouldn't win the Ballon d'Or because he never won a World Cup or a Copa America. The year he wins and dominates a Copa America, people say he doesn't deserve it. The hate is real.

OGbarca

Banned
Messi finished 5th a few years ago despite having a great individual year. There's always going to be made excuses for why he should not win it. People's criteria change whenever Messi is the favorite. One year it is that he didn't win the international tourney he was competing in so he shouldn't win it. Now they're saying something else when he won Copa America.

GOAT will get his 7th.

Haters can get bent :coffee:

cope, messi has been shite for years :lol:

KingLeo10

cope, messi has been shite for years :lol:

Has more CL KO goals than Lewa last 4 years while declining and playing for declining Barcelona.

Not saying he's better than Lewa last couple of years but rather that he's not been "shite" . And if he has been "shite", how do you explain more CL KO goals over the past 4 years than the guy who's current best player?

OGbarca

Banned
Has more CL KO goals than Lewa last 4 years while declining and playing for declining Barcelona.

Not saying he's better than Lewa last couple of years but rather that he's not been "shite" . And if he has been "shite", how do you explain more CL KO goals over the past 4 years than the guy who's current best player?

fair fair, i got carried away, sorry :lol:

CatalinR10

FFYkCsoWQAYK2eq

FFYlsVwXMAEJZkr

Miss you mister GOAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans