Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

and people said that there are no teams to challenge our top 4 status.

it's a 5 horse race this year, for top 4.

Ritchie

I wish Leo had gone to City, or at least a cohesive team.

It's bad enough watching Barca every week, without this garbage as well. i won't be watching many more games in this awful league. the City/Leipzig games should be interesting though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
and people said that there are no teams to challenge our top 4 status.

it's a 5 horse race this year, for top 4.

It shows that the entirety of the top 4 is weaker than thought. Sevilla had a shocking start to the season as well. At this rate, it's going to be easy to get into top 4 and even top 3 IF the team clicks.

He slows down the play.

Without Messi, every team plays more versatile.
Psg can now play both possession and counters.
With Messi, you can play only one way = stop the world, pass to Messi who dropped to a pivot position and wait 20 seconds until he moves with the ball to the edge of the box and then try to break the bus.
Messi is inviting teams to park the bus and to neutralize him in the middle.
Messi hurts the entire team with his static movement and walking around. When he doesn't have the ball yu don't have to worry about the entire area or side he is in cuz he will just stay there and wait for the ball. Makes it easier to defend everyone else.

gasgas

He slows down the play.

Without Messi, every team plays more versatile.
Psg can now play both possession and counters.
With Messi, you can play only one way = stop the world, pass to Messi who dropped to a pivot position and wait 20 seconds until he moves with the ball to the edge of the box and then try to break the bus.
Messi is inviting teams to park the bus and to neutralize him in the middle.

For once i agree with you.

This is how Messi plays these days and it is bound to get worse as he ages.

No runs in behind, waits for ball at feet near the centre circle and then tries a one man show only with less pace, and accuracy than he was in his prime

malvolio

It shows that the entirety of the top 4 is weaker than thought. Sevilla had a shocking start to the season as well. At this rate, it's going to be easy to get into top 4 and even top 3 IF the team clicks.

it shows we, atletico and real are at a level that the likes of sevilla or valencia can keep up with.

Morten

Messi hurts the entire team with his static movement and walking around. When he doesn't have the ball yu don't have to worry about the entire area or side he is in cuz he will just stay there and wait for the ball. Makes it easier to defend everyone else.

The entire front 3 was walking around, Messi just makes it worse.

Ritchie

I said the same last season but the La Liga winner this season will be the weakest in a long time.

serghei

Madrid will win the league imo, as much as I dislike it. Carlo is a great manager. As soon as 0-1, Madrid had a chance a minute almost. They just know how to put pressure on when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans