Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yo we getting The Walking Dead over here recently
First Sunny now Jonny

Who's next? [MENTION=1094]Metaphysical[/MENTION] [MENTION=2574]La Furia[/MENTION] [MENTION=813]Beast[/MENTION]

Though Meta probably too busy writing for Squawka, Beast raising his 15th kid and Nolan full-time AOC twitter critic

Haha yeah it's been a while since I've posted. I've still been a regular lurker of the forum over the years, I just didn't have the motivation to get involved in discussions much anymore.

El Gato

Villarato!
Haha yeah it's been a while since I've posted. I've still been a regular lurker of the forum over the years, I just didn't have the motivation to get involved in discussions much anymore.

Get back in it mate

Still in Scotland?
Im in Edi this weekend :lol: Get Hamzah over and put old man JamDav in the corner with some sudoku as we watch football

Joan

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Reims.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

This should really die now. Don't you have your own forum for stuff like this?

Jadentheman

Messi is back in Barcelona to spend the weekend at his home.

? @mundodeportivo

Rumors state he hasn't adapted well to life in France.

Feel sorry for him, fuck Laporta dawgs

Messigician please. He hasn't even stepped on the field yet :lol: Plus I don't think he has purchased a house or anything like that so he's not quite settled yet.

gasgas

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Reims.

Da fuq

malvolio

I like it how all the haters and RM plastics are still here. Bring on Stade de Reims!

CatalinR10

Let's hope.

SmilerBam

He is our greatest of all time, but i will not cheer for him at that despicable club. Well, he can have his goals, but with QSG losing.

JohnN

Messi is back in Barcelona to spend the weekend at his home.

? @mundodeportivo

Rumors state he hasn't adapted well to life in France.

Feel sorry for him, fuck Laporta dawgs

It's so great that everyone seems to now everything about people nowadays.... and you come here and post this shit like news all the time.
#AstonishingDeterminationToBelievingInBullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans