Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

So, you are ungrateful when you don't want PSG to win the CL? I hope Messi has a good time there, but I also hope the team implodes.

Same, even though Ramos and Navas play there, i still wish PSG nothing but misery, has nothing to do with being ungrateful.

Devils

Jorge Messi: "The person responsible for leaving Leo? I don't know, ask the club."

Lyin' Joan Laporta

Zidane82

All those extremely highly paid PSG players .. add the extortionate salaries of Ramos , Wijnaldum , Donnarumma and now Messi ... all this whilst the players of league winners Lille had to take a salary cut due to the ?rules ..

eaman

If he'd gone to any premier league team the games every week would matter and improve his legacy mostly but now it's going to stand still unless he wins the champions league and that's almost a lottery. In my part of the world it could have been did you see that brilliant messi goal against Burnley from most people but now it will be most of those people not even knowing that he scored a hattrick against lille until you mention it. Might as well be playing in turkey

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The match against City was ridiculously one sided. Best Pep CL game post Barca (well, that and Bayern vs Atletico).

PSG's tactic was destroyed when Mbappe couldnt do his runs like against bayern

2020 was a strange year and they almost lost to atalanta in the quarters. They get humiliated by united nearly every year. Last year united deserved to knock them out in the group stage. Bar one good half last year against city it was a stroll in second gear for city

They had luck against atanta (even though they were much better in second half) but then destroyed lepzig 3-0 and had several top chances in final to score. If Mbappe would have the same finishing like he had against us psg would have won the cl.

Zidane82

If he'd gone to any premier league team the games every week would matter and improve his legacy mostly but now it's going to stand still unless he wins the champions league and that's almost a lottery. In my part of the world it could have been did you see that brilliant messi goal against Burnley from most people but now it will be most of those people not even knowing that he scored a hattrick against lille until you mention it. Might as well be playing in turkey

See above

eaman

PSG's tactic was destroyed when Mbappe couldnt do his runs like against bayern

They had luck against atanta (even though they were much better in second half) but then destroyed lepzig 3-0 and had several top chances in final to score. If Mbappe would have the same finishing like he had against us psg would have won the cl.

That's one year and you just mentioned leipzig so you know. Anyway most years they are knocked out easily mostly by united. Even last year bayern destroyed them on chances created at home and only for poor finishing and not having lewandowski it would have been embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans