Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Hindenburg_disaster.jpg

Live scenes of the "We will fly without Messi" brigade. He had his share of issues as he aged but the more games go without a single shot on target or whatever it is, the more it's evident how much he carried some absolute bums.

At least Messi will get a lot of respect carrying this team.

MTL_Barca

He definitely was a limiting factor when it comes to tactics and partly also mindset because everyone was okay with being carried and just passing to Messi. So in theory, for the development of a new team, it could be seen as a new chance. Relying on mid 30s Messi forever wasn't an option either way.

But the thing is it was a shit team with mediocre coach + Messi, now it's a shit team with mediocre coach without Messi...so of course that's the expected outcome :lol:

Nazario1985

And that's the problem, Messi out that is ok but Messi out and do nothing and let's face it nothing will be done even the next year, that's the opposite of rebuilding it's just embracing mediocrity.

mc_lovin

And that's the problem, Messi out that is ok but Messi out and do nothing and let's face it nothing will be done even the next year, that's the opposite of rebuilding it's just embracing mediocrity.

Not really embracing mediocrity when your hands are tied.

But I have to admit I see the irony in Messi abandoning our right wing the last few years and now that he's gone it's still dead.

pregra

Offside. Messi was great from the moment he hit the bar from FK and until half time. Before and after that he has been in the walking simulator. Against the decent Ligue 1 teams Poch cant play ADM along with MNM. Way to little pressing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi at PSG with the other 2 primadonnas is about the worst combination you can get energy and intensity-wise. The price he pays for being conservative and wanting to play with his pals instead of trying to be more competitive and go to the EPL.

Leo_Messi

I am yet to watch a single minute of Messi in action outside of the Man City match. I can?t make myself cheer for an despicable and insecure club like QSG and the whole idea of Messi wasting his time in the Ligue 1 does not sit well with me.

The divorce was not pretty and unfortunate but in many ways necessary. Nothing lasts forever. We enjoyed the GOAT for 20+ years. Can?t ask for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans