Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

feggydinho

And they still have Alba to come, and possibly Suarez if Gremio are willing to release him from his contract.
I think Suarez would affect them negatively if he joins, can't have old Busquet, Suarez and Messi in one team cause you've got to win balls, plus Suarez isn't really delivering in his current team. Getting Suarez would be the wrong move

L3v1s

The GOAT at his absolute best. Man dropped 90 G + A and a treble that season
It would be a shame to only name one season to define Messi. We have atleast 5 seasons that we can define as GOAT levels. From GOAT goalscorer in 2011/12(which for me is kinda peak in terms of physical strength)to GOAT playmaker while also being the GOAT dribbler. It's astonishing to think how he kept changing his game, and how later in the years he became even better at freekicks for example..

I also love this video from JavierNathaniel, a bit updated but the montage(good music choice+sports people narrating about Messi) is very well done.

Jadentheman

I think Suarez would affect them negatively if he joins, can't have old Busquet, Suarez and Messi in one team cause you've got to win balls, plus Suarez isn't really delivering in his current team. Getting Suarez would be the wrong move
Getting Suarez and Iniesta is unnecessary and overkill. Ramos and Eden Hazard are better choices. Tbh this team alone is fine as it is with Busquets, Messi and Alba. The balance seems great, and the team crazily already adapted to Messi's play for the most part.

soul24rage

Do they have a chance of getting in the play-offs? How is the format of the MLS?
It's similar to La Liga. Miami needs to reach at least 9th place in the league to reach the play-offs. Miami has about 12 games remaining.

I'd say the League Cup, the tournament that is going on right now, is more important as the winner is given automatic spot in the round of 16 in the Champion's Cup (the North American version of the UEFA CL)

KingLeo10

"Our Money" : Dumbfuck. :lol: :messi:

It's high time someone sends you any paychecks for that matter. Pretty sure your faggoty Messiboi club membership pays you zilch. :lol: :lol:

Get a gig, scientist. Anything will do. Maybe clean floors at Publix? :clown:
Would probably get caught stealing cookies or some shit on camera. :lol:

Lmao, triggered this conehead even though he wasn't mentioned :mou:

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Porque

Adding Suarez to Inter Miami in the MLS would be a bit different than adding Suarez to MBA in Barcelona playing LaLiga.

The off the ball workrate is probably a worthwhile negative to take, as Messi in MLS will overcompensate it. While opposition conversion rates will be much lower. Messi basically beat one of the top MLS sides by himself last night.

It's pretty obvious that only one mistake was made over the past year, and that was Riqui TikTok not getting into Miami instead of Galaxy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Adding Suarez to Inter Miami in the MLS would be a bit different than adding Suarez to MBA in Barcelona playing LaLiga.

The off the ball workrate is probably a worthwhile negative to take, as Messi in MLS will overcompensate it. While opposition conversion rates will be much lower. Messi basically beat one of the top MLS sides by himself last night.

It's pretty obvious that only one mistake was made over the past year, and that was Riqui TikTok not getting into Miami instead of Galaxy.
Would also like to see Neymar at MLS, his skills would work again and we have some entertainment

Home of Barca Fans