Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@Messigician either got summer off from school or got fired from the gyros stand he was working at considering the man is back to his old ways again :mou:

M3ls

Stop!

It’s the World Class talent Ferran Torres you are talking about. Be quiet.

Mr. Genius @M3ls the legendary talent spotter said so

Clown, tell us - which acquisition was a bigger mistake - buying Semedo or Torres?

I like this.

We potentially face competition from the likes of Man Utd and Bayern too actually if Bild and Kicker are to be believed.

So I hope we make a move for either him or Fabinho and forget Bellerin exists.

He's a skillful player, fast, commits to defending. Sometimes have lapses defensively and can improve though, but certainly better than Bellerin and Cancelo. I find him to be similar to Marcelo playing-style wise.

Had one great game against Dortmund and a bad one in the return leg, but there are really no certified great RB we can sign out there. Fabinho might be one, but perhaps he likes playing as a midfielder instead and I'm not a big fan of Sidibe.

People might be sceptical due to Danilo coming from Porto, but Danilo was doing well for them and making a name for himself in the CL too. Not many thought he'd flop like that lol (с) Mr. Genius @DonAK
the legendary talent spotter said so

CatalinR10

You receive more than 150 million euros a year, if a person is not ready to pay 15 k for a VIP box while earning that kind of money, this says a lot about his attitude towards the club and money.

35 titles , 7 ballon d'ors , 941 g+a in 778 apps for the club

If he doesn't receive vip boxes for his family , on top of his salary from the club , that says a lot about the club's attitude towards the best player that ever was here.

M3ls

If he doesn't receive vip boxes for his family , on top of his salary from the club , that says a lot about the club's attitude towards the best player that ever was here.
He received money for this. Let him pay for the VIP box from his salary.

Even if Messi comes and takes a shit in the center of Camp Nou, you will say - 35 titles, 7 ballon d'ors, 941 g+a in 778 apps for the club.

M3ls

Messi didn't win these titles himself.
If you say that he did it himself, then why didn't he win us a few more champion league titles? Why did we suffer humiliation in the Champions League?

M3ls

He received simply incredible money, he was completely freed from defensive work in the game, which is absolute madness within the framework of the new football, we had to adjust the whole game to him in order to compensate for his 5-6 km of walks per match. And you will tell me about titles?

MagIX

+ We need to look at the matter from all angles... until it is known how much revenue Messi has generated for Barcelona, the figures are relative, conclusions cannot be drawn.

M3ls

In the next thread, some ignoramus wrote that the club’s mistake was buying Rakitic instead of Kroos.

And I explained that the choice in favor of Rakitic was determined by tactical nuances. We needed a technical player who would also do a huge amount of defensive work for himself and for Leo on the right flank, since the Argentine did not like to participate in defense without the ball at all.

It's obvious that Kroos is better on the ball than Rakitic. But Kroos could never do as much work in the center and on the wing (covering Messi's ass) as Rakitic. That is why we chose Rakitic.

Now do you understand how we had to adjust our transfer policy and game concept under Leo Messi?

Windhook

Most of you don't realize you wouldn't be on this forum posting as Barca fans or anti-fans, if wasn't for Lionel Messi.

Messi's legacy as the greatest player in FC Barcelona history is undisputed. If they rename Camp Nou to Estadi Lionel Messi right now, I'd have nothing against it. Totally deserved.

CatalinR10

He received money for this. Let him pay for the VIP box from his salary.

Even if Messi comes and takes a shit in the center of Camp Nou, you will say - 35 titles, 7 ballon d'ors, 941 g+a in 778 apps for the club.
Messi didn't win these titles himself.
If you say that he did it himself, then why didn't he win us a few more champion league titles? Why did we suffer humiliation in the Champions League?
He received simply incredible money, he was completely freed from defensive work in the game, which is absolute madness within the framework of the new football, we had to adjust the whole game to him in order to compensate for his 5-6 km of walks per match. And you will tell me about titles?

Why the triple post , are you tilted ?

And don't think I don't remember you boyo. You were making hate posts towards Messi like 1-2 years ago 24/7 or in his final year with us. Don't think I don't remember you cunt.

Listen here , when it comes to CL , we won 80% of the club's CL's with Messi in the team.

,, he was completely freed from defensive work in the game " Are you fucking stupid ? Did you get hit in the head constantly when you were a baby ?

This guy can't comprehend the amount of individual effort Messi did for the team in his career here . This guy also wants defensive work on top of that LMAO.

For what he did for us in his career , you do realize he was actually UNDERPAID , don't you ?

If , in the future , a player will come to us and put the same stats individual and trophy wise for the club , by all means give him whatever he wants.

M3ls

I once criticized Valverde for his defensive football with his 4-4-2. But now with experience I understand that this was a forced step.

His Athletic was one of the most pressing teams in La Liga, he loved 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, but after joining Barcelona he began to gradually move towards 4-4-2 with a low and medium block without an active pressing in the opponent's final third.

He understood that you cannot build aggressive pressure when you have one player running 6-7 km per match. And most of this distance was covered on foot.

Over time, a similar problem arose with his friend Suarez TO SOME DEGREE.

And all this forced Valverde to opt for a more defensive game with 4-4-2 and a low/medium block and abandonment of high pressure in the final third of the opponent’s field.

But pressing is the most important element of total football.

Thus, using two examples, I have demonstrated to you the influence of Leo Messi on the club’s transfer policy and tactical model of the game.

Last edited:

M3ls

And don't think I don't remember you boyo. You were making hate posts towards Messi like 1-2 years ago 24/7 or in his final year with us. Don't think I don't remember you cunt.

Listen here , when it comes to CL , we won 80% of the club's CL's with Messi in the team.

,, he was completely freed from defensive work in the game " Are you fucking stupid ? Did you get hit in the head constantly when you were a baby ?

This guy can't comprehend the amount of individual effort Messi did for the team in his career here . This guy also wants defensive work on top of that LMAO.

For what he did for us in his career , you do realize he was actually UNDERPAID , don't you ?

If , in the future , a player will come to us and put the same stats individual and trophy wise for the club , by all means give him whatever he wants.
No, you have problems with your head.

Football is a team game. I would prefer to have 3 strikers in the team who score 50 goals in the championship in total, but at the same time each of them will give their all in defense and pressing, which will allow me to build total football.

And not just Messi who scores 50 goals and at the same time is absolutely not involved in defensive work. This is why I have to rebuild the team, give up players, and deviate from the principles of total football.

Last edited:

companyofcules

Messi and Iniesta owns most of our history. Nobody will support Barcelona for Xavi. Xavi was there before and we got only the few deluded Dream Team fans abroad of my age. Before Ronaldinho we were under Milan, Juve, Inter, Real, United, Arsenal, Bayern, even f Valencia as fan base. While Ronaldinho did got us in the club (with hard work from Iniesta, Messi, Valdez, Puyol etc) Messi made us bigger than all of them.
Yes the last salary was huge but given the other salaries and his output was quiet normal for us, maybe he had tantrums over time, but if he was a money merchant as Mbppape he had Milan, Inter, Chelsea, PSG, City, Real that could offer him mountains of money.
Just look at what PSG paid to Mbappe who won nothing special for them. Imagine the Messi deal back in 2013, or the City deal or even a move to Real in 2008, Milan, Juve, Inter before, Chelsea in 2011.

And no, Messi was quite close to save the club with his transfer request, 100 something before pandemic could have paid allot of bills for terminating the contracts of useless players on big salaries.

The club started to go unprofitable because of Grizman loan and salary on top of others and the constant harrasment by the same plastics on Bartomeu to transfer back Neymar or a replacement to compete Perez in UCL lol. Every f deluded transfer was requested by those plastics. Dembele, Coutinho, Griz despite being obvious disasters.

That's it, the fuckers thought you can compete mafia and somehow saw in Neymar transfer some tragedy.
In reality Mbappe was way more good in 2017 and selling Neymar was mandatory despite his good PSG game if you saw anything.
Those plastics, mundo, sport, blaugranes, talkfcb and other fuckers made Bartomeu push the club to the limits and then the pandemic who was unpredictable crushed the club.
The club had the oportunity to sell Messi right there if he was unprofitable, had the oportunity to refuse paiments to players and to get in a civil court. But they prefered to get loans and not all under Barto.

And don't tell me because I was absolutely canceled for criticism to Suarez, Dembele, Neymar, Griz. Fans were against Suarez only in the last year and even now the plastics call out Koeman for telling him to g out.
Anyways, the beauty of this forum is debating Barca history with clueless men.
Messi was for sure not cheap to keep but if he was a merchant my god it was a stupid merchant to remain at Barcelona when there were tons of olygharchs and kings who would have buried him in money.

M3ls

Clown, tell me where Messi should have been at that moment when De Rossi was preparing his assist for Dzeko? Clown tell me why De Rossi got so much freedom?

CatalinR10

Clown, tell me where Messi should have been in this shot when De Rossi was preparing his assist for Dzeko? Clown tell me why De Rossi got so much freedom?

This guy still has an undeveloped brain to realize that everything bad did by Messi in his career as a football player pales in comparison with the good things he did for the club. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This guy really put a random screenshot to try to prove something against the club's GOAT. He's really that stupid LMAO.

Go on some Napoli forum and post a screenshot of Maradona not defending as you liked in a random moment of a football game that they lost. First they'll fucking laugh at you even with their asses and then they'll fucking lynch you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Home of Barca Fans