Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Andresito

Staff member
Grandpa will need to pick his games. The scheduling of these Champions Cup games are just two days before MLS game. They will have played 4 games in the span of 8 days. That's too much for papi.

khaled_a_d

He can afford to rest few games in the league.
In the play off format, you can accept slipping couple of slots for the sake of rested team in the playoffs

CatalinR10

I have a GF and this fucking cunt keeps telling me without questions that it's ok if I am fat or overweight or shit like that.

Is this a fucking joke , she better shut the fuck up before I uppercut her chin real fast fam.

Imagine being fat and your half being content with that. Will never fall for this trick fam. Could never catch me on this fat shit.

Btw Goat Messi advanced on this Concaf or whatever cup chief.

Andresito

Staff member
I have a GF and this fucking cunt keeps telling me without questions that it's ok if I am fat or overweight or shit like that.

Is this a fucking joke , she better shut the fuck up before I uppercut her chin real fast fam.

Imagine being fat and your half being content with that. Will never fall for this trick fam. Could never catch me on this fat shit.

Btw Goat Messi advanced on this Concaf or whatever cup chief.
Super weird post ngl.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It's time he came back to at least watch a game in the stadium. He had no ties to Europe now and can openly and freely show his love for the club.

I know he is busy playing now, but....

See you in May at Wembley. :messi:

Iniesta Ultra

I watched the first half replay of Miami vs Galaxy last night and it was hilarious seeing Imho and Puig going after each other hard, Puig contested Messi just once tho.

Home of Barca Fans