Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

last year with PSG he was their best player .. missed the most important game Vs benfica at home due injury … what mbappe & neymar did ? Draw 0-0 & not to mention how mbappe behaved selfishly & coat them to be 1st to avoid bayern in 16

At the end in 75 games he scored 32 i gues & more than 22 assists … winning the leagues twice .. if thats flop ok 😂😂
Yes it’s flop

PSG didn’t sign Messi to win Uber eats league

Fati_Future_BallonDor

then Mbappe and Neymar are PSG flops since they didn't sign them to win the Uber eats.

They are flops too because only a cl win was important for Al Khelaifi but Messi is the biggest flop of this trio considering he was ghosting in all 4 ucl knockout matches

I dont understand what is so hard to admit he flopped at PSG, there is no player in history of football who didnt flop in a certain period of time and you guys would say every other barca legend flopped there if it wouldnt be Liooo Messi! I didnt see a more emotional fangroup in my long life than the Messibois🤔

CatalinR10

They are flops too because only a cl win was important for Al Khelaifi but Messi is the biggest flop of this trio

Nah.

He is the lesser flop of the 3 because he was there for only 2 years at 34-35 yo.

Other 2 were there for a much longer period of time , Neymar for 6 years and Mbappe for 7 years , both in their prime.

Didn't think about it this way up until now. Thanks for putting a better perspective on the situation.

Cheers.

Messigician

Nah.

He is the lesser flop of the 3 because he was there for only 2 years at 34-35 yo.

Other 2 were there for a much longer period of time , Neymar for 6 years and Mbappe for 7 years , both in their prime.

Didn't think about it this way up until now. Thanks for putting a better perspective on the situation.

Cheers.
That’s fair enough, but you conceded he flopped at psg…

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So if Messi flopped in four KO matches for PSG, how massive of a flop is Cristiano Ronaldo who has never scored or assisted in a World Cup KO game despite having played in five World Cups :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So if Messi flopped in four KO matches for PSG, how massive of a flop is Cristiano Ronaldo who has never scored or assisted in a World Cup KO game despite having played in five World Cups :mou:

Big offense players are defined by hattricks.

How many hattricks has Ronaldo at WC?

How many has Messi at WC?

Case closed.

(This is my last post about this topic, have a good ebening guys!)

soul24rage

The Greatest of all Time

GMAlQcba8AAdX8q

Home of Barca Fans