Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

" Laporta's last roll of the dice, he has done this to force Tebes hand, neither of them will survive this if Messi leaves."

Stunning!

Rassvet

If Laporta lied to them all along he's really just Bartomeu v2 and deserves to be exposed.

Meh, what matters is what Laporta does for the club, not whether he was dishonest while negotiating with a free agent Messi.

I wouldnt call him Barto 2.0 for that

PacoBJuarez

I've been a lurker here for a long time and I almost never post, but I don't know where else to turn. I'm so gutted by how this situation played out that I can't even form the words. It doesn't matter if Messi leaves or stays, the way this club has mismanaged its finances are going to be an example on how not to handle a business/organization until the end of time. Imagine running your team so poorly that the GOAT leaves your club on a free via a terribly edited YouTube video. How in the actual **** did we get here?

Messigician

The harsh reality at Bar?a is that as of today, the new signings can't be registered either.

? @Alfremartinezz

STUNNING! WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCKS OF THE WORLD A MERE 2 YEARS AFTER SACKING EV

Rassvet

The real situation for Barcelona right now is that the registration of new signings cannot be guaranteed either, not just Messi. With the current regulations of the LFP there will be problems if they do not release players and chips. That is the harsh reality of Barcelona 2021-2022 (Alfredo Martinez)

Shit dawg, Im worried for Memphis, Emerson, and Garcia now

Rassvet

The harsh reality at Bar?a is that as of today, the new signings can't be registered either.

? @Alfremartinezz

STUNNING! WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCKS OF THE WORLD A MERE 2 YEARS AFTER SACKING EV

People thought I was trolling when I compared EV leaving us to Fergie leaving United but it has arguably hit us worse now if anything.

Home of Barca Fans