Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

At this point I really don’t understand why he would stay. I am aware Messi is a family man and probably values that a lot more than his career now at this point in his life, but he could cement an even bigger legacy at another club.

How can he cement an even bigger legacy elsewhere? He is the main reason for us being so successful as a club over the 2010-2020 decade.
Only way for that to happen is if he joins Napoli and wins title + CL.

Richard.H

How can he cement an even bigger legacy elsewhere? He is the main reason for us being so successful as a club over the 2010-2020 decade.
Only way for that to happen is if he joins Napoli and wins title + CL.

I think if he goes to PSG they could set some historical records: win all league games, more assists and goals, CL trophy, etc

HanDW

If Messi is not in your top 5 ever of football you should stick to other sports, because you clearly dont understand shit.

Anyway, unless Laporta pulls off a miracle, dont think Leo is going to enjoy his last years here.

BarcaOG

Banned
If Messi is not in your top 5 ever of football you should stick to other sports, because you clearly dont understand shit.

Anyway, unless Laporta pulls off a miracle, dont think Leo is going to enjoy his last years here.

its fine. i rate achievement over goals vs eibar. messis achievements are very very mehhhhhhh. of his 6 BDORS, 1 should be VVD's, one should be xavis and one should be iniestas. he won player of the tournament at WC 2014 despite losing the final and not scoring a single KO goal. reaaaaal winner. he has 4 CL medals but was the main main only in three of those. CR at least was the main man for all his 5 medals. hehe. definitely definitely not in my top 5. i rate xavi and iniesta, maradona, ronaldo 9 and di stefano higher

Home of Barca Fans