Lionel Messi - v7

raskolnikov

I think he sucks at crucial penalties cause he is introverted and gets anxiety under pressure.
considering how everything else he does is an instict with instant decision making and its the only thing he is average at.
I definitly dont trust him in these situations.

Good penalty is high with power. Always do it like that.
He was very lucky to get away with that miss. Happened last time as well vs Valencia weirdly enough.

Barcilliant

He needs to go for power or just give penalty taking duties to someone else. This is where Messis legend holds back the club. Try giving it to one of the CBS. Alot of the time ⌚ f you hit with full power and have some degree of placement the keeper is unable to make the save.

HanDW

I think he avoids taking them high after the missed one vs Chelsea-12, the fiasco with Argentina in Copa16 doesn't help.

malvolio

I think he sucks at crucial penalties cause he is introverted and gets anxiety under pressure.
considering how everything else he does is an instict with instant decision making and its the only thing he is average at.
I definitly dont trust him in these situations.

Good penalty is high with power. Always do it like that.
He was very lucky to get away with that miss. Happened last time as well vs Valencia weirdly enough.

So like vs PSG first leg. Don't know why he doesn't shoot them like that every time.

Otherwise, Cillesen kind of cheated lat night since he was way of his line when Messi hit the ball.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

really impressive

that said, his FK form really took a dive this year. he would have matched and surpassed CR a lot sooner otherwise. the previous seasons he was scoring FKs like they were PKs. although that might be a bad analogy since messi cant do PKs :lol: :koeman:

BarcaOG in funny mode 😂🐈🦁

I wonder who else in our team could shoot the pens...maybe De Jong ?🤔

Home of Barca Fans