Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

I'd have to look at it again but I'm not sure it was as bad a penalty as people think. Of course it looked bad because it didn't hit a corner but I think he scored one like that before because he made the keeper go the wrong way. I mean he hit the ball with the outside of his foot which should have made the keeper think he was going the other way with the inside of his foot. I could be totally wrong now

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
That pass he received from Alba, the Messi i know would have buried that. He looked so slow reacting to it, like he almost didn't believe he was there. Disappointing. So many opportunities wasted.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade plus best playmaker , and Laureus award scores against PSG.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

Job done.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Huesca.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

bismp

Good game,fantastic goal,missed the penalty,but we would probably not qualify anyways..Focus on La Liga now!

BarcaOG

Banned
Nothing to criticize Leo for today other than the PK which is something he's never really been good at. It makes no sense: he has scored some goals (such as tonight's) he had no right to score--i.e. much more difficult to execute--yet he definitely has a problem scoring penalties.

At any rate he was motivated and energetic the whole match. He did his part. I reckon that if we had played like we did tonight in the first leg, we'd be through. Oh well.

Home of Barca Fans