Lionel Messi - v7

Daniele

the alleged experts of this forum make me laugh, the current Messi, at 33, is still a precious resource, making the cost-benefit considering his commitment in the field. And you, against staitsitca - against aesthetics - in the name of tactics without poetry, talk about him as if it's hard to place him on the pitch ... I wonder when you've looked at football in your life

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
the alleged experts of this forum make me laugh, the current Messi, at 33, is still a precious resource, making the cost-benefit considering his commitment in the field. And you, against staitsitca - against aesthetics - in the name of tactics without poetry, talk about him as if it's hard to place him on the pitch ... I wonder when you've looked at football in your life

yeah mate you're totally smarter than everyone else here. Good observation.

BusiTheKing

I liked his recent interview. As a part-time arm chair psychologising fan boy, its possible that his recent externalisations of years of built up frustration could be a very healthy thing and could mark the turning over of a fresh leave.

BBZ8800

Plays like shit, dribbles for no reason through 3 players through the middle.

Again majority of players play faster while Messi plays slower with 10 touches and ilogical moves.

He plays like Neymar on his dumb Barca days.

Home of Barca Fans