Lionel Messi - v7

goope

This video reminds me of Pep Guardiola's Barca exit. They played this song from Coldplay in a farwell video that was uploaded from FC Barcelona Youtube channel.
Now Messi exits and I find this video with the Coldplay cover which was uploaded on 28.8.2020, just when Messi announced he wants to leave. Coincidence? I think not!

Found the video of the Guardiola exit, for those who don't know/remember:

Last edited:

Raketa10

Does anyone even care anymore if he stays or leaves? If he stays after this shit show, nothing will ever be the same. I just want to see the new board with a viable plan for this club.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I always found the coldplay song cringeworthy and didnt understabd the link to barca. Remember how they danced in a circle to it once holding hands...

I actually had the chance to go to Peps final match , the 5-0 vs espanyol, I think Messi was in god mode and scored 4.
We could have went for like ?80 but my idiot friends insisted on rather watching at a pub and spending the money in that club opium.

Still regret it, since then always go to matches whenever possible. Some people might have missed watching Messi play for barca live.
Thats bucketlist stuff. What a waste.

raskolnikov

Does anyone even care anymore if he stays or leaves? If he stays after this shit show, nothing will ever be the same. I just want to see the new board with a viable plan for this club.

I think he cant stay after this. It undermines Koeman amd what he wants to do and sets us back.
Best case scenario is he leave but we get like 100 mil which Barto shouldnt spend.

We have early electione, ship most amigos out and get a new board with vision and a sproting project.
Maybe we could be strong again in a few years?

Andresito

Staff member
I always found the coldplay song cringeworthy and didnt understabd the link to barca. Remember how they danced in a circle to it once holding hands...

IIRC some staff member played it before a game in 2008/09 and it became some sort of ritual to always play it before games.
I think Pep said he disliked it at the end because of how much it was played.

But it for sure was a symbol for the 2008/09 season.

goope

I always found the coldplay song cringeworthy and didnt understabd the link to barca.

Because when Pep came to Barca as 1st team coach he played Viva La Vida from Coldplay to the squad to motivate them.
Pep is a big Codlplay fan, that's why they played Fix You at his farwell.

Raketa10

I think he cant stay after this. It undermines Koeman amd what he wants to do and sets us back.
Best case scenario is he leave but we get like 100 mil which Barto shouldnt spend.

We have early electione, ship most amigos out and get a new board with vision and a sproting project.
Maybe we could be strong again in a few years?

I agree on this. A player swap would also be a solution but I am not sure if that is even an option for City. They are almost certain they can get him for free. Getting Garcia + Bernardo + Jesus would be perfect but I honestly can't see that happening. To be fair this is our last hope for improving the squad as we have no money at all. If he goes for free we will be struggling to enter the CL next season.

Last edited:

Messi983

Make it happen, I want to see messi get 60 assists and Ronaldo 40 goals

960.jpg

gLH36PQ.png

How they could line up but then you don't see half of the lineup, lol. Well, at least Rabiot is in there. :bbz:

clemente

Watch Messi still outscore bumnaldo playing deep from midfield, then Ronaldo scores 1 CL more and Madrid fanboys write novels about how Ronaldo carried

Xaviniesta

messi abandoning barca because team is not good enough, "retires" when argentina gets knocked out/loses in tournaments

what a pathetic mentality from the supposed "GOAT" player

Alik

still hasn't said a word about the bayern defeat

now trying to leave because his buddy suarez is being forced out

disgraceful "captain"...

do people actually think messi will take his family to england/italy/france when they've lived in barcelona their whole lives?

this is just a power play move like many on here have already said

lol at people thinking messi would leave barca

dude is never leaving his safe place as BBZ put it

must've learnt these mafia tactics from his crooked father and brother. It's in the family DNA

OFFICIAL: Messi is bluffing

lol @ people thinking messi is leaving

yup rather cash in on him than him going for free.

but he aint leaving, it's all a bluff imo

can't believe people are falling for messi's bluff :lol:

more worried about how bartomeu would spend 100m than messi actually leaving

of course he won't deny it, it would confirm that messi is bluffing

christ...over 100 pages of speculation...

messi is staying folks, don't waste your time with his bluff :lol:

messi abandoning barca because team is not good enough, "retires" when argentina gets knocked out/loses in tournaments

what a pathetic mentality from the supposed "GOAT" player

Take this as a warning, cut out your shitposting.

Home of Barca Fans