Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

You will be sad if Messi leaves

Who wouldn't?He's the biggest player in this club's history.The saddest part is the way he treated Barca and his fans in this period.He won't get that statue surely.Maybe at Man Sheiky though,they don't really have legends over there.

ManusXavi

Who wouldn't?He's the biggest player in this club's history.The saddest part is the way he treated Barca and his fans in this period.He won't get that statue surely.Maybe at Man Sheiky though,they don't really have legends over there.
Messi will definately get a statue at Barca either next year or 2022

SmilerBam

Messi will definately get a statue at Barca either next year or 2022

Are you that sure?This saga already gave many of Barca fans a bitter taste in the mouth and it's not even close to be finalised.I mean...not showing for training.I can expect that from low life scums like Dembouz,but Messi,which the club has gave so much for him,surely not

Barcilliant

Man City must be out of their minds.
With 700 million they could do so many other things. Build a team, improve the academy, donate to charity etc.
These fucking Sheikhs are fucking assholes. Everyone in the Arab world hates them. They sold out the Palestinians and here they are splashing out money on one player. Fuck them. I just hope they pay us 100 million plus.

SmilerBam

Both statements are true, sadly.

Funny is that the worse players from 2017-2020 are actually not the old players,but the ''incredible'' transfers of Coutinho,Dembele and Griezmann.But many people fail to see that.Or Messi bought those too.I m really critical of Messi,especially the way he handles this departure,but his fault of the last 3-4 years are minimal.Actually no,he's the sole reason we've competed for the title and for the CL last year.

Richard.H

Make it happen, I want to see messi get 60 assists and Ronaldo 40 goals

960.jpg

gLH36PQ.png

Kragod

didn't hendry turn out to be a cheat? I stopped watching snooker some years ago, also because I didn't want to see ronnie suck anymore. but he won the wc this year actually

What do you mean by cheat? He would have snooker balls with magnets in them? Hendry is one of the all time greats, with an iron will and playing like a robot. The CR7 of snooker, as someone pointed out earlier.

malvolio

Some of those scrubs and turtles were his own choice, though...

stop talking shit. did he transfer any of them? was he keeping them in the line-up? did he force the club to buy all those shit players that couldn't even replace the oldies in the starting 11?

Home of Barca Fans