Lionel Messi - v7

Neymessi

BBZ esque bullshit that cr7 is better than Messi recently is laughable. Cr7 is by far the most luckiest player in the history of football to have his name cemented in the name of all time greats when more than half of his career has relied solely on converting close range chances. The fact that his Euro is considered an example of NT success is laugable. No one in there right mind can give that Euro credit to CR7, he was insanely lucky to come across super shit teams until the finals where he didn't even play. Even in those 3 CLs back to back he just converted close range chances.

He is one of the most one dimensional players ever and the only reason he has had more trophies lately is down to the team. I've said this before and I'll say this again, someone who can't create or dribble past one player can't be considered better than Messi. Period.

Rory

Not sure how many snooker fans there are but I would compare Messi vs Ronaldo to Ronnie O?Sullivan vs Hendry.

Hendry has 7 world championships to Ronnies 6 but Ronnie has more titles that aren?t the top competition. Ronnie is far more about natural talent whilst Hendry is a mental giant, Ronnie can easily lose interest and lose his head.

KingLeo10

Not sure how many snooker fans there are but I would compare Messi vs Ronaldo to Ronnie O?Sullivan vs Hendry.

Hendry has 7 world championships to Ronnies 6 but Ronnie has more titles that aren?t the top competition. Ronnie is far more about natural talent whilst Hendry is a mental giant, Ronnie can easily lose interest and lose his head.

True fans of football respect both. Goes without saying, as it goes without saying for snooker.

Sorin

Despite Messi being the last player I wanted to see leave, I'm actually excited for the next phase, even though there will be a transitional period for a few years. It's liberating having absolutely no expectations for the next few years. Will watch the matches a lot more relaxed that's for sure. Also looking forward to seeing how the likes of Fati, Puig, Trincao or Pedri develop. Just hope that Koeman will put trust in them and lets them make mistakes.

Anyway, we move.

Last edited:

Hardy

If nothing changes, the meeting between Bartomeu and Jorge Messi is scheduled for Wednesday. Bartomeu will offer Messi a two-year contract. Jorge Messi will ask to leave the club for free.
@moillorens

lol

Richard.H

If nothing changes, the meeting between Bartomeu and Jorge Messi is scheduled for Wednesday. Bartomeu will offer Messi a two-year contract. Jorge Messi will ask to leave the club for free.
@moillorens

lol

So there's absolutely no compromise between the two sides? How petty...

Total-Football

Ronnie and hendry are far closer actually than messi to ronaldo. Hendry revolutionized snooker before the advent of Ronnie. Messi is way ahead of ronaldo.

Marshall D Teach

@moillorens

lol

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Handing out giant contracts is the only thing Barto knows how to do

Surprised it's not 5 years

Last edited:

Givenchy

@moillorens

lol

And people are telling me Messi cares deeply for this club and its big bad Barto ignoring City/Messi who want to compensate Barca fairly. :lol:

if he wants to leave for free, take him to court over it. his lawyers clearly have doubts or he'd already be a City player

eaman

well have to say, if Messi really wants to leave for free he's a piece of shit

He probably doesn't want to leave for free even though his contract seems to say he can. What's he supposed to do if bartomeu wont budge. He would have no option but to use what the contract says

ManusXavi

Hard to accept the end of the era but to be quite frank I haven't been enjoying Barca for 2 years at least and we were kinda suffering a slow death all this time.

We hit the bottom and now only way is up. That's comforting in itself.

I struggled under Valverde, not because of the results but because of the style of play. I am actually quite excited for what Barcelona will be like next season (regardless of whether Messi stays or goes.
I am a low volume spaced out poster but I still think I will be around this forum for 30 more years (and the same profile picture)

Neymessi

Where does the logic of leaving for free even comes from? He's definitely thick in the head.

Has he not heard what a contract means?

Why would you let our most prized asset walk for free? Why not give away camp nou away while we're at it.

Home of Barca Fans