Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

You should calm down

Messi didn't show up today because he believes he is no longer a Barca player and no longer has a contract here. IF he is so sure of that, it's time to speak

I doubt we'll get much from this coward when he does leave anyway

Can you state how many players other than Messi did not show up to PCR ? (i think you didn't even knew he should show up for what right ? :D )

Kul_z

Best scenario is:

Leo stays
Break the pele record for most goals for single club
Negotiate a january transfer window exit for mancity, while bernardo silva and garcia comes in other way.
We assemble this front line
De jong pjanic
Bernardo silva griez dembele
Aubameyang

We win the cl title in final against mancity.

Nazario1985

I only See two facts we have in hand

1) Messi send Burofax to Barcelona before 31/08 the extended date due to Covid-19

2) Messi have 10 Months to walk for free

Everything should be done so the 2) never happens.

But some ***** can't wrap their heads

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So how about Pep then, constant failures. Is he not the right man for City ?

WTF you dont understand it, of course the team is a huge factor like the coach. After Anfield drama we realized that coach (his tactics) AND team were horrible but Messi acted like the coach has zero fault which was wrong. Are you a kid ? No front but you can be a fan from a player and you are still allowed to ciritize him.

Stoichkov1

Maybe he will stay but only because Barca is holding him hostage which would be a terrible image for the club. I'm not even sure other players would come here when they see how the players are treated in this club.

Messigician

Best scenario is:

Leo stays
Break the pele record for most goals for single club
Negotiate a january transfer window exit for mancity, while bernardo silva and garcia comes in other way.
We assemble this front line
De jong pjanic
Bernardo silva griez dembele
Aubameyang

We win the cl title in final against mancity.

I see this happening

Pedro

La Masia
If Leo leaves La Liga would've lost Ronaldo and Messi in the space of 2 years, no one would've foreseen that coming

blaugrana1987

La liga basically saying ?our viewership will tank hard without messi therefore he cannot leave?

Barto thinking the same, Barca will have MUCH smaller pull after he is gone. But he gave us his entire career, a bit stupid to act like this.

Home of Barca Fans