Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Leo won't uproot his family lol.

He had to make this realistic, Pep, Puyol, Suarez, Laporta are probably in on this.

Good way to get a new board in with Laporta's clique and Pep as manager.

We move dawgs

hendryrusli

Man Never thought he'd actually go there considering how much he values having stability in his family's environment. He said much plenty of times to that he didnt really want them to go through what he went through, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Totally agree a 120m fee or there abouts would be beneficial for all involved i just hope that barto isnt able to stupidly spend it on lautaro which would basically continue to fuck us.

We might as well buy someone with proven goal-scoring ability. No offence to Lautaro Martinez but I don't think he's the right guy to bring success for our club at the moment.
Remember we used to buy proven goal-scoring strikers such as Thierry Henry and David Villa? We need those type of strikers right now.

Sorin

Sad that it has to end this way but better for both parties at this point that he leaves. We can finally move on from the best period of our club and Messi can hopefully fulfil his dreams of winning again. Although I'm not so sure that he will even if he goes to City. Liverpool is a tough nut to crack and in the CL you never know.

Anyway good luck to him and let's start rebuilding this shit.

Barcilliant

Get 50 million plus Garcia and Cancelo/Jesus.
We need players more than money. If we get 100 million that idiot Barto will promptly buy Lautaro who makes Lukaku look like Drogba.

mc_lovin

We might as well buy someone with proven goal-scoring ability. No offence to Lautaro Martinez but I don't think he's the right guy to bring success for our club at the moment.
Remember we used to buy proven goal-scoring strikers such as Thierry Henry and David Villa? We need those type of strikers right now.

And who would that be right now?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Yeah that's the issue isn't it, Limited options really. I personally like the look of greenwood from united and haaland, however they still have a bit to prove, greenwood more so than Haaland. I really dont see where we can effectively invest the money unless you want to get Auba from arsenal for a couple of years, which really shouldn't be the go to strategy fro rebuilding the team.

Leong157

They should stop bickering and using lawyers.

If Leo wants to leave, they should sit down and discuss it. Set a realistic price for him. 120m euros. It's beneficial for both parties. Stop the nonsense and get on with it.

There was no bickering between Messi and the club. So far, only 2 faxes were exchanged. Messi officialy asked to leave and the club officially asked him to stay and that's it. The rest are media reporting news.

Nazario1985

Still a damn good team or did you started watching in 2001?

This club is bigger than any player ever played for this club.
We had said goodbye to Johan Cruijff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Xavi, Iniesta etc..
Same way we will say goodbye to Messi

Any club is bigger than any player !!! and of course we are going to say goodbye to Messi goddam people can't read in 2020 !!!!

Why not answer the question ? what was bar?a before ?

WE are a club that shined because of two names i'm sorry if that is hurting your bubble thinking we were master tacticians like italians & germans !!!

Actually started watching barca because of my father and his love for the club since 1992 !

JPM85

Leo won't uproot his family lol.

He had to make this realistic, Pep, Puyol, Suarez, Laporta are probably in on this.

Good way to get a new board in with Laporta's clique and Pep as manager.

We move dawgs

Maybe we can get Laudrup, Stoichkov, Ronaldinho, Zubizaretta and all back.
They where magic in their prime, we will field the best team ever!

Life isn't eternal and Messi, Suarez, Busquets showed us 3 years in a row.
I don't need a 4th humilitation in CL

xxxxxx

�� Jordi Farre [Presidential Candidate] has just filed a vote of censure against Bartomeu and his board of directors. #FCB ���� https://t.co/qUnNMP5QAc

VAMOOOOOOOOS

Bartomeu resigning won't do anything at this point. We'll still have a shit team. We'll still have a mountain of debt. We'll still have an average manager. We won't have any money to rebuild.

What can a new board possibly do at this point to make things better? Bartomeu will be gone in like 8 months anyway, so it's kinda pointless. We should have done this 2 years ago.

khaled_a_d

Ronaldo set the precedent. I guess 80-100ME would be fair.

The cynic in me is weirdly okay with this. We can field a decent team with or without Messi next season.

Ronaldo had long contract, his relation with RM was practical and there was no covid in place.

I think that Messi will perform like Shevchenko at Chelsea.
A total meh.

He is on a huge decline, he never played in another league plus a new team won't be built around him.

If he stays, we won't win anything.
If he leaves, it will be even worse for him.

A lose-lose situation.

Messi is still great passer and goal scorer that opponents need to plan the game with him in mind. As long as he has fast outlets to enforce no highline, which we obviously lacked last year.
If he wins EPL alone, he ends any myth about him not being able to.
If he fails, it is like Maradona year with Seville, MJ years with Wizards. Won't harm his legacy which is already set in stone.

And ffs, Shevchenko wasn't half talented as Messi, had a stubborn coach who actually didn't ask for him. If Messi goes to City he is joining his former coach in a more dynamic game plan.
City can afford one walking player.

Messigician

Relax Messi will stay.

He's going all in to get the board out.

Obviously it will have to be an atomic bomb reaction and nuclear fallout to get those cockroaches out

MagIX

plus a new team won't be built around him.

If it will be so, that's good for him and the team. That mean that finally (unlike barca and argentina) it was understood to use him as an added lethal weapon to the team, not as only reference for the team.

Belgian

Sad that it has to end this way but better for both parties at this point that he leaves. We can finally move on from the best period of our club and Messi can hopefully fulfil his dreams of winning again. Although I'm not so sure that he will even if he goes to City. Liverpool is a tough nut to crack and in the CL you never know.
Anyway good luck to him and let's start rebuilding this shit.

I don't get it
isn't 8-2 enough? Doesn't these guys want to win? Aren't they experienced enough to know that something has to change?

realistic
messi is 34 so in 2years it's over, let him go and rebuild.
I really don't see him playing premier league.

Nazario1985

Relax Messi will stay.

He's going all in to get the board out.

Obviously it will have to be an atomic bomb reaction and nuclear fallout to get those cockroaches out

Sadly i don't think so for two reasons :

1. He will be sacrificing the 2-3 years of his career to get this team reformed, and that is too much to ask from a humain being
2. He don't have the power to do it or stand against Barto that rat power seems to be deep as hell

Home of Barca Fans