Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gonna be interesting to see the reaction here if Messi leaves, but Suarez, Alba and Busquets all stay :messi:

I think that's still the more likely scenario, but we'll see. I think by the end of next week we should have an idea of what's going to happen.

KingLeo10

Gonna be interesting to see the reaction here if Messi leaves, but Suarez, Alba and Busquets all stay :messi:

I think that's still the more likely scenario, but we'll see. I think by the end of next week we should have an idea of what's going to happen.

Would be time to close down the club then.

Messi isn't blameless but he's the least problem of the amigos. Some of them are actual cancer.

soul24rage

Guys, how would a realistic starting XI look for us this upcoming season, with or without Messi?

I think no one has a clue.

But I think this is guaranteed
-MATS as GK
-Lenglet as one of the CB
-De Jong playing as the only or one of the two DM

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
When is he going to stop sulking and make a damn choice? Or is he thinking whether he should dye his hair or cut his beard?

sickstar

---------------Mats----------------
Semedo--Lenglet--player A--player B
Player C---De Jong--player D
-------------Griezman--------------
------Dembele---------Ansu---------

Oh man we are so fucked

jairzinho

---------------Mats----------------
Semedo--Lenglet--player A--player B
Player C---De Jong--player D
-------------Griezman--------------
------Dembele---------Ansu---------

Oh man we are so fucked

1820181_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Not really a big fan of Greizmann up front. i like Raul Jiminez and Mikel Oyarzabal aswell.

Last edited:

Messigician

2009 - Trophyless.
2010 - Trophyless.
2011 - Just Copa del Rey.
2012 - Finally a league trophy.
2013 - Trophyless.

Never talked about leaving. Kept his head held high & led his team to 4 Champions League trophies in 5 years.

When it was time to go he left with a champions league win and his club made a profit on him.

Messi wants to leave after walking around in a 8-2 defeat and not saying a single thing to the fans at least Pique had the balls to say something.

No player is bigger than my beloved Barca, if Messi isn't happy leave and fund our rebuild. We cannot play modern football with passengers who think they're too good to trackback and defend.

Messigician

I am sorry for the harsh words and Christina comparison but Messi has pissed off even his biggest fans recently with his behaviour.

Home of Barca Fans