Lionel Messi - v7

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Honestly I think Muller has been top 5 at least this season, he is definitely one of the best players out there for sure. He used to be all about positioning, IQ, solid technique. Now, his vision and dagger passing has also improved to a whole new level. Combine his off ball play with his passing ability and you get one of the best facilitators in the final 3rd as every space he runs to or play he makes is the best possible decision.

Catta

Bayern is a well oiled machine, I wouldn't call Lewa the best player, best striker and most in form scorer for sure.

sickstar

Nah not 'haters' but fanboys cant take any criticism and think Messi been best in world this season when he hasnt.

Then cry about 'taking it out on Messi' when whole team, management and board have been getting blamed... but dont dare mention Messi..

The fact that he's declining is true. But wouldn't be so much after a year of winning the sixth ballon would it?
And even on 80% he's still peaking in statistic site such as whoscored this season.

It is the fact that many blamed him for not trying that i have a say, by bringing the clip back so everyone can watch. It's true that the finishes were not there and he lacked ball time (like all barca players did), but he didn't gave up initially, not until it's 6 or 7, when every normal player ot there would. And he did fight the ball back when it lost, until it's a mental breakdown. Like, literally, everyone just waiting the match to be over when the sixth came,so coutinho's scoring a dying team.

Also, he's not of captaincy material. That's indeed, a given. Not his fault though. That he should reject that offer i agree, but did he try to do that, i don't have a clue, so i don't have a say about that.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

Bayern is a well oiled machine, I wouldn't call Lewa the best player, best striker and most in form scorer for sure.

Agree with this. Lewandowski hasn't been the best overall player, but the best goalscorer. You have to take into account that he's playing in a super offensive team that probably creates 20 chances a game. It's not like he is scoring individual goals.

Kul_z

Oh that Messi defending cost us 8 goals..damn you little dictator.

Fuck me, cant believe what a bunch of queers this fan base is, particulary in this forum. Like, every fucking thing in this team that went bad is messi's fault. We have no system, no coach but thats little dictators fault.
I didnt know that lewandowski for example, was defending like a maniac, or that he was pressing.
Just curious, barca plays with 10 players behind the ball?

malvolio

Honestly I think Muller has been top 5 at least this season, he is definitely one of the best players out there for sure. He used to be all about positioning, IQ, solid technique. Now, his vision and dagger passing has also improved to a whole new level. Combine his off ball play with his passing ability and you get one of the best facilitators in the final 3rd as every space he runs to or play he makes is the best possible decision.

Mate, Muller is a donkey compared to Messi. He's a smart and hard working player that got the chance to play for Bayern. Otherwise he'll be forgotten once he retires. Also, speaking for this season, Messi is way above him in any department that matters for a forward.

People forget that Bayern were in the gutter a couple of months ago. Now they're Ajax 95 merged with Brazil 70 all of a sudden.

sickstar

@malvolio
I agree about the last part. I remember bayern wasn't as good as now at the start of the season, topped by leipzig etc.. what did they do?

While we started good, not great but still leading the chart, but after the break it's as if we lost one or two gears.

Also that night, when we made several dumb mistakes in the beginning i just knew it would be raining goals. Just what were some of them been drinking the night before?!

Edit:
Also did everyone realize that before this massacre we were one of the team undefeated? Not many like us. And bayern? I think they have managed a record by always winning in every fucking game until the quarter. If they win cl this time, they would certainly end it with a way no one have ever witnessed. By winning every damn games.

And fun fact, now its time for france ligue one and germany bundesliga to top the ucl. No la liga, no PL, no serie A. Lol

Last edited:

Katarina1

Banned
Fuck me, cant believe what a bunch of queers this fan base is, particulary in this forum. Like, every fucking thing in this team that went bad is messi's fault. We have no system, no coach but thats little dictators fault.
I didnt know that lewandowski for example, was defending like a maniac, or that he was pressing.
Just curious, barca plays with 10 players behind the ball?

We've had the same problems in big games since 16-17 and there's been 3 managers since then. It's clearly an issue with the players at this point.

malvolio

@malvolio
I agree about the last part. I remember bayern wasn't as good as now at the start of the season, topped by leipzig etc.. what did they do?

While we started good, not great but still leading the chart, but after the break it's as if we lost one or two gears.

Also that night, when we made several dumb mistakes in the beginning i just knew it would be raining goals. Just what were some of them been drinking the night before?!

They had the players as they recruited wisely. Having idiots as competition in their league always helps. Maybe Flick is the real deal or some voodoo master a la Zidane.

Thing is we were on the decline and players in key positions didn't produce what was expected of them - Griezmann is a flop, Arthur disappointed, Umtiti and Dembele are damaged beyond repair. So we resorted to what we had, the old guard. Also we fucked up by not firing Valverde last summer and replacing him with a good coach.

Cristo_crucificado.jpeg

You better be trying to ward off bad luck, because he's 33 years old today!

Kul_z

Because Messi is the only getting the blame on this forum. /s

Quite ironic that you are calling this forum a bunch of queers while you are the one on your knees sucking Messi off.

Oh please, like with messi in your username and sucking off in the same sentence would get you far.
Point is, he SUCKS in defensive teams, like we are last 3 years under the fuckups of managers. Barca sucks last 3 years in general, and messi(swallow it) is the only thing about this club that make it serious enough for other top clubs to take us serious enough and club to beat with such a joy. Yes, its his fault because every barca failure is being looked like, yes we beat messi's barca and thats his burden. Give us a system, proper coach with clear vision how this team should play and we could become a giant once again.

But hey, tell me more about sucking off. Enlighten me, by your expert opinion, how its his fault, captain or not, that bayern put 8 past mats?

KingLeo10

There's Messi fans who recognize he's one of the greatest ever based on his past achievements but also recognize he's presently no longer helping take this club in the direction we want with his very high salary, poor tactical play, and gradual but sure decline.

Then there's Messi fanboys who think the conceding of 8 goals happens in a vacuum just because we have shit defenders. All of the team was dire yesterday, including Messi. I can only give a pass to FDJ. That's it.

vegitot

^
Pretty much this.

This is one quiet game in the CL too many for me the past years. Doesn't help that it's worst humiliation of them all aswell. Defending with 8 players while 2 grandpa's upfront are doing fuck all won't help especially if you are the underdog.

Bayern played that highline because they knew that both Suarez and Messi barely move. Pep tried that highline against us in 14/15 aswell but quickly realized he was about to get folded. But back then we had a prime Suarez , a discplined Messi willing to play on RW and put in a shift and a deadly Neymar.

You are right but how can that lead to Stegen disaster performance, as well as the whole defense (particular Semedo).

The whole team is terrible last night. No need to blame on Messi alone. Every time Barca lose, he is the one to blame first.

Richard.H

You are right but how can that lead to Stegen disaster performance, as well as the whole defense (particular Semedo).

The whole team is terrible last night. No need to blame on Messi alone. Every time Barca lose, he is the one to blame first.

No one on this forum is blaming things on Messi alone. Entire forum knows the problem is deeper than just one player.

Home of Barca Fans