Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

The slow game suits him and his lack of effort off the ball impacts team structure.

Fuck off yourself you fucking mink.

he doesn't need to run around like crazy and he never did. he runs in bursts and stays up top to orchestrate attacks/get into combos.

Mitchell1978

Is there right way? If he continues, what are the chance he goes out smiling and happy and winning something with this team? Very small chance.

He dserves a similar send off like Iniesta and before a full Camp Nou, not after a defeat like this and in empty stadiums.

For his legacy, trophychasing won't do anything for it.

xxxxxx

he didn't talk to press after the match?

Messi usually says something after a terrible loss or whatever. But I feel he might just be heartbroken and shocked at what's become of Barcelona. He honestly might be considering his future right now. It wouldn't surprise me if he leaves this summer. I think he may have stayed till 2021 but after that result and not winning the title, he may want to leave right now.

Why would he want another year of this?

fergus90

Our team has lacked any fight or identity in big matches since he's been captain. He is an absolute footballing god that cannot be disputed but he isn't vocal enough to be a leader. Puyol would of been smashing heads together after the 2nd goal tonight. We have lacked a captain since Xavi left.

FinBarcelonafan

He dserves a similar send off like Iniesta and before a full Camp Nou, not after a defeat like this and in empty stadiums.

For his legacy, trophychasing won't do anything for it.

Of course he does, but is it just continuing the misery? That's my question. There won't be good ending either way. It's fine to leave now. He can always play some last friendlys at camp Nou.

snowy

KDB is one of my fav but he wouldn't do Jack D if he played with us and we take out Leo. He in turn would be the sole creator dayyyuuuuummm. Look at how little Dej has been able to do so far. Couti looking unglaublich at Gruyere FC while he was Mr Emo sinking into depression while playing in Meme que un Club

lol game today looked more scripted than buggy Fifa Mobile with defenders bumping into each other and our forwards in position to score but running away from goal lmfao

Marshall D Teach

He'd look a lot better surrounded by a functional team and system, but he has played a role in us not having those things.

He isn't as much of a problem as the rest of the amigos on the pitch, even at his age, but he is off it. His attitude is as much of a problem as theirs too. He can still contribute but he needs to be willing to let go of his amigos and accept a smaller role, which it doesn't seem like he is.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Likes of Sevilla dont have even close to a midfield of FDJ, Pjanic and Coutinho with Puig etc behind that and that is before other players brought in.

Mitchell1978

Of course he does, but is it just continuing the misery? That's my question. There won't be good ending either way. It's fine to leave now. He can always play some last friendlys at camp Nou.

Disagree, it wouldn't feel right, he should get a proper sent off.

Realistically its not going to happen either, no club can afford his wages nor the transfer fee

Also while this club won't get near a CL anytime soon, with the right moves (barto gone, better coach and some better younger teammates) bar?a can probably still challenge for La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans